New Month , New Meet

Barbourc1

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I may have had one too many beers tonight  :rofl: Should have said I'm picking my daughter up Saturday morning... Will see how I feel tomorrow afternoon and then decide  :thumbup:

Gonna be a good wee convoy then :)

See you's all there on Friday. I'll be their from 6.45 and i'll try park somewhere i can be seen easily :)

Am still on for the mora night are u still on for the mora

:D cool cool bud, first bit of car-park modifying to be done to my car for AGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS lol :thumbup:

It'll be good to put faces to the names (watch out for that Craig, barbourc1, bit strange) ;):D:rofl: lol :p

;) good lad ;) lol

checked the diameter of the feed and its BIG! lol its not a long pipe either but you can take it away :D

have I missed something? The talks got a bit dirty all of a sudden, is this the man love I seen someone mention?

Induction pipe is that what you lot call it lol

I'll make it, didn't go to park today was too warm and I couldn't be bothered walking there, it's too hot.

I was going to keep my shorts on for tonight but don't want man love mike

A Clio Sport with a working temperature display!? Surely not! Lol

My mates old 172 thought we lived in Antarctica quite alot even on the hottest summers days haha

Edited by Juego

Well it usually reads the same as one a shops window in the city centre, I didn't know their was issues with them lol and because it's located on the door mirror thought it was accurate.

Nah they're prone to going wrong haha

Do you get a whistling sorta noise from the car at speed? Mines and my mates used to be awful for it cos of the hole under the drivers mirror for the cars when they're left hand drive

I actualy posted a thread up about this, I only notice it under hard accelaration thought there was a leak in the exhaust, I do t have my passenger window down so doubt I'd hear that.

The noise more sounded like eeesh like a small dump valve, got told it can be normal on some sports.

Mines used to make like a dump valve sorta noise at the joint between the cat and the exhaust as it kept seperating. Was a pain in the butt!

But the other noise is the hole under ur drivers side mirror. Reccomended fix is bluetac haha i kid you not!