Hallefcukinlulljah

vRS Carl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did finish my service as a Lft, but didn't know you new that...... LOL Orders is Orders mind you

(don't worry I was a cpl (as went to iraq as one) before I went for my commission)

I don't agree calling someone a Jock is bigoted. Does that mean if someone calls you a Brit they are too? Or what about Pommes like the Aussies call us.

The term Jock is widely known across the world as meaning a Scot. Even a couple of my Scottish mates (yes shock horror the bigot has scottish friends) are nicknamed Jock and introduce themselves as Jock to other people.

I made it quite clear in my original post that i have nothing against any Jock, Scot or whatever they want to be called.

Carl :thumbup:

I think thats the point i was making carl...............................the guy who responded clearly didnt want to be called a jock................some people just dont like it. my dad is scotish doesn't like the term jock but he doesn't mind Scot

I dont think you are bigoted........dont know you to make that call, rather that using that term may (and has in this instance) caused offence. Its like me using a word begining with N for a bblack person or P for a person from Pakistan and thinking that no one will find it offensive. The N word is widely used......doesn't mean its not offensive. Using those terms can be seen as bigoted.

..................i'm sure 100% you didnt mean offence...........but someone took it.

as we are told in Northumbria Police, think but don't speak anything that may in any way offend any way :) we have a 2 day course on how to be diverse!

am half scottish !! but is Jock any diff to me been a geordie or them people from over the water mackems :giggle:

Well I did finish my service as a Lft, but didn't know you new that...... LOL Orders is Orders mind you

(don't worry I was a cpl (as went to iraq as one) before I went for my commission)

Roger that boss. If I had known you were a Lt I would have politley told you to **** off :D :D

Just kidding :thumbup:

Bye, bye McDoom, you were always as welcome as a pork pie at a Barmitzvah.

13 years asleep at the wheel but you never died in a horrible crash and they say its the Irish who are lucky.

This thread is awesome!

I love it when people get offended :giggle:

B) and i think carl was only makin the point that he was glad gordon has gone and looked what its turned into :rofl:

Why do you need to be a bigot and wtf has his disabilities got to do with anything? It's idiots like you that fall for the conservatives... Cameron is just another thacher.

Guy had more balls than you ever will you complete waste of space.

indeed me old Cockbadger, let's see Gordo on the startline at H-Hour ready to advance to contact with the Taliban ............. Like Carl does :)

Lets see what happens with the mandate over ruling as the 4th party in scotland. Im not too pleased at the tories being in power. A way to convert me? Drop fuel duty ;)

They could lover fuel duty, but I have read they are going to increase VAT to 19.5 or 20%. :o That's the only reason why my X did not go to them.

Back on track of the original post .........

I think there will be an election in about a months time when the lib dems find out the tories have no intention of honouring any agreement they have made about proportional voting........if not and they do manage to work together get ready for sky high interest rates and much higher levels of unemployment....in other words, stay put and batten down the hatches for at least 3 years

They could lover fuel duty, but I have read they are going to increase VAT to 19.5 or 20%. :o That's the only reason why my X did not go to them.

But whoever got in would need to do that to pay for the defecit left by the ridiculous and pointless drop to 15%.

Plus it brings us in line with some other European countries so it's not like it's totally extortionate.

I say "good riddance" to Gordon Brown. He was, IMO, a disaster as chancellor, he was (almost) a complete disaster as PM and, for good measure, he tried to stay in power despite not having the most seats. I think that all he did in the election debates was to belch out the same old policies that Labour have had 13 years to implement. Despite having said all that I still wish him all the best for the future.

The next question is who will be the next Labour leader? My Dad thinks that Frank Field would be good for the job. I am glad that Harriet Harmanperson has ruled herself out and Peter Mandelson has also ruled himself out so thatg is two down. Come on Frankie!

Dave

Edited by DaveHarries

so we have now covered everyone :giggle:

No............there's still the Scousers, Mancs, Carrot Crunchers, Sheep Shaggers, Cider Drinkers, Yellowbellies (couldn't exclude myself)......................

BTW - hasn't a certain person been very selective by only offering an upgrade to Scotland in his sig ?

Go Carl :thumbup:

Edited by Brimma

Making it personal? Hes being frigging racist.

lol, lollers and indeed EL-OH-EL!!!

I HOPE you aren't serious?!?! It's comment like this (and the fact that people don't tell you to get a grip) that is why Labour needed to be out the door! Racist? for the love of Lord Jesus Christ!

Oh wait, I'm not allowed to be Christian in England now either am I??

We need to get a grip on this country once again. Calling the ex PM a one-eyed Jock is no more insulting than saying he's a complete moron who ruined the coutry. So what makes it worse? PC - it's a joke.