Anyone seen any mad number plates?

EddGee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2017 at 22:24, grmtylr said:

There used to be a vet who drive around Carlisle with the number plate P1GDR.... Pig Dr!

Also spotter a horsebox on the M25 a few years ago with the registration ORS1S.... Horses!

Probably two of the better ones I've seen.

I'll raise you with:-

VET5 - on a Freelander.

• Like 1

There is a firm of undertakers in this neck of the woods with a fleet of cars that are all Hnn EAT.

They are clearly not Monty Python fans or alternatively have a very sick sense of humour.  Google "Monty Python undertaker sketch" if you are younger than or have a shorter memory than me!

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of Bank Holiday fun all these were banned by the DVLA from appearing on vehicles in September 2019 and March 2020 just released for fairly obvious reasons.

SH69 TTE,  DO69 POO,  MU20 RDR,  BU20 GER,  A20 RSE,  UD20 UGY,  NO20 NOB,  PR20 ZZY,  GA20 NJA,  SM20 ACK,  EU20 OUT,  EU20 GON. :x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We just had a trip to the Mosel region. The big town there is Cochem so the number plates start with "COC".

Some of the highlights were:

COC KY 1

COC KS 11

COC HO 7 (we wondered who the number 1 COC HO was)

COC K 57

Plus many more 😄

• Like 1

I was just thinking about the plates coming in September. 

Usually the papers / Auto Express usually run a story on all the "rude" plates that the DVLA take out of circulation to prevent anyone getting them (either accidentally or as a personal one)

I'm guessing anything which finishes in 70 SSR is going to be held back

• Haha 1