Anyone seen any mad number plates?

EddGee

Not strictly true. It could be asking who VRS is....

I know what it was meant to say when it was bought....and it wasn't that ;) still would need an apostrophe though......and vRS isn't anyone, so I'm not buying it lol

I have that on my pimped out Bentley GT. It's my weekend car though which I only use when I'm out cruisin with my Greggs Groupies :kiss:

Wish I'd got a Bentley GT if this photo of the weekday Greggs Groupies is anything to go by. :giggle:

greggs.jpg

Yeah not far from there, and there were 2 R8's parked behind it.

There is a plumbers van that I saw a photo of with the plate WHO 5HAT

You mean this one

90ukh4.jpg

I was just about to mention it. (I have not seen it myself).

Isn't there a certain Fabia with "Slow TDI" on it. :think: There was a thread that mentioned D13SEL. Here

I have seen the best number plate on a Fabia was SE07 VRS (Yes it was blue) and L333ONN on a SEAT Leon.

• Like 1

I'm sure I've read on a forum, posts and/or websites full of great and/or funny number plates.

I have just remembered another. I once saw a Multipla which nearly had YE51CAN (Yes I Can), but I can't remember the exact one.

Edited by Jim H

Spotted a black Mercedes-benz 320 Coupe sporting the plate SM06EEE

It would of looked a treat on your Octy smog monster .. .. ..

There's Merc SL driven by a dodgy character around South Mimms, who has B16 UPU spaced to read "Big Up U". I always liked the one that the "adult" 70's actress Fiona Richmond had on her E-type -"FU2". A guy who lives down the road from me has H16 OLF Spaced as "Hi Golf"on his Porsche. I think he likes the game with the sticks and balls........

Phil

I have thought of a good plate K155 ASS, however I can't find it on a car check site and is not available on DVLA.

However yesterday i saw a similar one but the owner was obviously called Ashley. (I actually know the owner)

Edited by Jim H