Briskoda.net vs Seatcupra.net Rolling Road Day JKM 13th November 2010

muckipup

That early in the morning I am thinking door to door in 2 hours flat. ;)

don't forget to remove your number plates so the speed camera in the village of chidoek(or however it's spelt) doesn't take a nice picture of you if you happen to be doing more than 30mph :giggle: or you could use some sort of smoke-screen cloaking device :thumbup:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger.

Just called up dealer to check on progress. Parts that didn't turn up yesterday turn out to be wrong parts today. They're going to be keeping my car over the weekend, meaning I can't get down to you for DV fitting today, or the rolling road day tomorrow. Will have to see you at a later date.

Bugger.

Just called up dealer to check on progress. Parts that didn't turn up yesterday turn out to be wrong parts today. They're going to be keeping my car over the weekend, meaning I can't get down to you for DV fitting today, or the rolling road day tomorrow. Will have to see you at a later date.

Oh no thats a shame. Hope they eventually sort it out for you.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Regards

Kate

Cheers, and I won't be bringing the MX-5 tomorrow. Tax has run out and I can't find a driver for it. Bit of a bugger, but I'm sure it would be making less than 100bhp anyway...!

Bugger.

So you can grab some TAX and drive the MX5 yourself?

Oh no thats a shame. Hope they eventually sort it out for you.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Regards

Kate

Yeah, wheel bearing replacement turned out to need a whole hub. They're also replacing a heated mirror for me. Nothing major!

Perhaps once it's sorted I'll have the Mazda and the Peugeot back on the road, and perhaps my new Lotus as well. Then I have a 4-way shootout with all my own cars!

My car's not broke, but will be unable to attend now, heavy traffic and tachograph's means i'm not home till morning now...BOOemoticon-0106-crying.gif, was looking forward too this as well, oh well have to try to make the next one. Hope you all have a great day. Andy

Still coming (any excuse for a McD!)

Be warned - I took the day off today as the cold I've been enjoying this week was joined by an eye infection. I therefore feel, look and sound like crap.

Managed to get the car washed by the local chaps though on the way to pick up my prescription ;)

ha epic, looks like everybody's car is busting :wonder:

I know, I hate when people pull out of things like this at the last minute. I've organised events before and it's really annoying when confirmed people no show. Really can't be helped I'm afraid - I have an automatic Fabia as a courtesy car at the moment. MX-5 needs a little more work before it's ready for a dyno run. Couple of weeks hopefully.

Nice to see everyone again,

2 hrs to get home and 243miles round trip on my scoot,

One nice long Hot shower and a hot cup of tea and i can just feel my fingers :D

Foa Chris, click the link to see how my scoot goes against a Lambo B)

Edited by mdk1

Nice to see everyone again,

2 hrs to get home and 243miles round trip on my scoot,

One nice long Hot shower and a hot cup of tea and i can just feel my fingers :D

Foa Chris, click the link to see how my scoot goes against a Lambo B)

Mike it lost :giggle: .Not bad for a scooter. :thumbup: