Woman drowning puppies in river

john999boy

WARNING - DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT

Hopefully someone will recognise this sicko and report her to the authorities!

This quote is taken from the hosting website and I would also ask fellow Briskodians to adhere to it. :thumbup:

Whilst we appreciate publicising this video could lead to information that could be passed to authorities we would like to ask members that no personal information is posted here nor should any threats be aimed, or "action" taken, against this person other than to pass information to any relevant authority.

Woman drowning puppies

Edit1:- Added link warning due to graphic content!

Edit2:- Added quote above.

Edited by john999boy

I'm guessing the puppies came from a breeder who wasn't happy with them.

As for the video, I think it's irresponsible to post it up as there will be a witch hunt, however I do think it should have been passed to the RSPCA and kennel club and even the police if they would take any interest.

As for the video, I think it's irresponsible to post it up as there will be a witch hunt, however I do think it should have been passed to the RSPCA and kennel club and even the police if they would take any interest.

Hopefully there won't be a witch hunt and my intention, and also the intention of the hosting website is just to identify this woman + partner so that the authorities can take any action that is deemed necessary.

I will add the hosting websites quote to the first post just to clarify, :thumbup:

i thought my sick sence on humor was going to kick in but ........................ :no:

Do we know the location of the video? i have a week off :ph34r:

I'm sorry but NO-ONE has that right!!!! im actually P***ED off after watching that!

* LOCATION USA *

Edited by vRSsunroof

Surely it's got to be some sort of set up, I mean to have your face very visible and have it up on the internet, you wouldn't do that if it was real. Well, I hope it wasn't real. The alternative is too harsh to think about. :'(

Precisely. This drowning is nothing compared to the cruelty and suffering in nature. People are merely experiencing outrage because they have been programmed that way to socially conform. Nothing more than thought control. We have gone nuts with sentimentality. A man is fined for drowning a tree rat, whilst extreme vets put dogs and cats through years of suffering for the benefit of their 'loving' owners, instead of ooooh say, drowning them in a barrel, which would be much kinder.

How the fook is drowning a dog/cat in a barrel kinder? As an owner of 2 dogs i can assure you if ANYONE tried to drown my dogs in a barrel they would wish they hadn't. Im quite sure a lethal injection to put the dog to sleep is far kinder.

As for the scum that did this video. I will echo what Pete said. Only she wouldn't have been treading water she would have been bobbing in it face down.

I hope she gets her bog ugly face weaved into the tarmac by a juggernaut. That would be a far more entertaining video.

I think some of the responses are perhaps a little bit OTT.

Seriously though if you look at where it seems to have originated from and look what the people there go through on a daily basis, it might seem like less of an issue to the residents of that country.

As has already been said, we in the UK have a real soft spot, which other countries don't always share.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

How the fook is drowning a dog/cat in a barrel kinder? As an owner of 2 dogs i can assure you if ANYONE tried to drown my dogs in a barrel they would wish they hadn't. Im quite sure a lethal injection to put the dog to sleep is far kinder.

As for the scum that did this video. I will echo what Pete said. Only she wouldn't have been treading water she would have been bobbing in it face down.

I hope she gets her bog ugly face weaved into the tarmac by a juggernaut. That would be a far more entertaining video.

Oh FFS. Of course an injection is kinder than drowning. But putting a pet through painful operations/medications when in nature it would die a slow and painful death? Both nature and man are far crueller to their 'loved' pets than a relatively quick drowning death. That was my point. But then your 'outrage' got in the way of your brain, which was rather my point too!