wife`s new 60 plate DS3

blueR36

Looked at one of those before placing Skoda order, they are nice, but it didnt fully suit my needs.

V nice colour

Did you :wonder: so did i :giggle:

Very nice car they have done well to create a good competetor to the small hatch market, and i bet your wife loves it!

i do like that colour lay out dark but not too dark B)

V.nice :thumbup::thumbup:

Which one is it? Petrol or Diesel? Dstyle or Dsport?

Edited by vRSsunroof

It is a D Style with sport interior and wheels, Petrol. It is gorgeous inside and out and handles in a different league to my VRS, like it is on rails. 1st class build quality too :thumbup: As for colour choice she nearly got a yellow one with a black roof, but i persuaded her on this combination! Really turns heads.

Edited by bluvrs2

Sat in one of these at a dealers, (think it was sportier one, but not too sure) and was massively impressed. Thought it had a really nice dash and the dials were lovely. It had leather sports seats too, which were really nice. If it's anything like as nice to drive as it is to sit in, you've got a very nice car IMO - enjoy!

Thanks, the d sport looks the same apart from the larger spoiler, twin exhausts and chrome surrounds around the fogs. we paid extra for the chrome strips on doors. The sports seats are the best I have sat in , in any car, but probably not good for lardies ! :thumbup:

It's cutnshut isn't it? The mirrors don't match the bodywork, and the roof doesn't match either the body or the pillars! ;)

As for "Citroen have come a long way since the GS"; look at a Skoda Estelle next to a new Furbie and tell me Skoda haven't too. Now repeat with a RWD Esgrot next to a new Focus and tell me Ford haven't... point taken?

It is purple , this from the man who Harlequined his grill :giggle:

I was referring to DS3s in general, not yours specifically - that would be apparent from the post I responded to :p