Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

ChrisRs

Was an easy choice, needed a car at short notice and not much was available. The one in the pics, the silly green & white stickered monstrosity, or a 5 month wait.

As I already have long hair & a goatee I decided against a third pointer to a mid-life crisis and bought the black one! :rofl:

One more shot.....

5723581070_0605fda25c_z.jpg

Edited by naimiac

Date of registration:15th May 2011

Colour: Candy white, black roof, black wheels

Options fitted:Amundsen sat nav, telephone prep, cruise, parking sensors, headlamp washers, curve headlights, storage boxes, glasses holder, mfsw, climate,

Photo(Optional)

Only Fabia II vRS owners please!!

Official Briskoda Fabia 2 Register

Date of Registration 16 may 2011

Colour Corrida red

Options Fitted Acoustic rear parking sensors, Curve projector halogen headlights, Integrated headlight washers, Climate control a/c, Rear electric windows

Photo (Optional) Soon

rob

Just given mine it's first wash'n'wax... then suddenly realised I'd made an old playground joke come true.....

5722034367_015551e451_z.jpg

....and here's one more.....

5722657574_d3eeccc224_z.jpg

Love this little rocketship! B)

Date of registration: May 9th 2011

Options fitted: Red cloth

Colour: Black Magic Pearl Effect

First one I've seen in black ,looks stunning. Enjoy B)

• Like 1

Date of registration:

May 2011

Colour:

Race Blue, Black Roof, Black Alloy

Options fitted:

Rear Parking Sensors

Photo(Optional):

Front

Front2.jpg

Back

Back2.jpg

Alloy

Alloy.jpg

Picked up on Friday 20th May, 2 problems.. central locking hasnt worked twice, and the rattling behind the steering wheel that has been mentioned somewhere else already..

other than that im bloody loving it! =D.. friends are jealous :p

Edited by Black Howling

Huh, I picked up my vRS the day before Black Howling (the 19th May) -- same colours too (Race Blue / Black Roof / Black Wheels). Same rattle from behind the dash as well, annoyingly. Bluetooth + MFSW options.

Quick iPhone Shot:

img0502qy.jpg

Date of registration: May 2011

Colour:White

Options fitted:Black Roof, Black wheels, Cruise control, climatronic, Mats

Photo(Optional)

Quick Photo more to be added

E9D31B21-orig.jpg

Edited by AshP

Nice to see an IRC badge on a white vRS. It looks OK

i like it, looks ok with the black outline on it.

ill post more pics when i pick it up tomorrow, as you can see from the crap on the windscreen this was pre-valet

Date of registration: 6th May 2011

Colour: Rally Green

Options fitted: Black roof, Black wheels, Cruise control, Heated Seats, Climate control, Arm rest, Integrated Headlight washers

Photos:

edit.jpg?t=1306260402

IMG_0369.jpg?t=1306260402

No more long journeys like this.... :( lol

IMG_0339.jpg?t=1306260402

Love the new car, alot more luxurious then the old one!

Any one else first time in an automatic nearly put them selves through the windscreen ^_^?

Edited by Kev_vRS
  • Like 1

Date of registration: 27/5/11 - 10 weeks after order placed (sorry guys)

Colour: Rallye Green

Options fitted: Black Roof, Cruise control, Dark Chrome wheels

update with a few pics

thehornet1.jpgthehornet5.jpg

Date of registration: 27 May 2011

Colour: White

Options fitted: Bluetooth with telephone prep,armrest,cruise control,black wheels,parking sensors,underseat storage

Edited by chas

Date of registration: 13/05/2011

Options fitted: Black Roof, Black Alloys, Eibach Springs,

CIMG5731.jpg

2012-09-19164717.jpg

2012-09-17081940.jpg

Edited by dirty hari

Date of registration: 14/05

Colour: Candy White

Options fitted: Black roof, Black wheels, Parrot Bluetooth - contemplating getting an arm rest fitted, sunglasses holder and maybe a little carbon fibre wrapping if i can be bothered.

Photo(Optional)

My link

Date of registration: 08/06

Options fitted: Black Roof, Black Alloys, Red Interior, Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Bluetooth Phone Prep, MFSW, Amundsen Nav, Climate Control, Curve Projector Headlights, Storage Boxes, Third Rear Headrest, Mats, Glasses Holder, Front Armrest, Headlight Washers, Rear Electric Windows.

IMG_9165.jpg

IMG_9162-0_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_9158-0_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_9157-0_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_9151-0_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_9141-0_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_9128-0_1_2_tonemapped_crop.jpg

IMG_9129.jpg

Edited by B3ats

Date of registration: 08/06

Options fitted: Black Roof, Black Alloys, Red Interior, Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Bluetooth Phone Prep, MFSW, Amundsen Nav, Climate Control, Curve Projector Headlights, Storage Boxes, Third Rear Headrest, Mats, Glasses Holder, Front Armrest, Headlight Washers, Rear Electric Windows.

Nice pics, i think it would have just been quicker to say you have all optional extras :thumbup::rofl:B)

Edited by adam1985

Nice pics, i think it would have just been quicker to say you have all optional extras :thumbup::rofl:B)

Haha maybe, but I didn't have the sunroof or the smokers pack :p

absolutely loving this pics but also absolutely fuming that my build week was the same as yours, was told the car should be in the country on friday (3rd) or monday the 6th for my dealer to tell me last night its still in facking germany!!!! :| :swear:

absolutely loving this pics but also absolutely fuming that my build week was the same as yours, was told the car should be in the country on friday (3rd) or monday the 6th for my dealer to tell me last night its still in facking germany!!!! :| :swear:

There doesn't seem to be any consistency whatsoever within Skoda. The dealers sing from different hymn sheets, the orders aren't delivered when they're supposed to be, people are promised build weeks and then they get put back. It's a real shambles. I picked my car up exactly 3 months to the day from when I ordered it.

Be patient friend, cause you'll be very glad of when it arrives. It's mega - put your foot down and it just goes and goes and goes. It's clever too - stick it in 'S' mode and it keeps the car in a gear where you're likely to get instant acceleration - you'll also notice that if you are at a standstill and go from D to S the revs increase a few hundred, go down a bank and it changes from 6th to 4th or 3rd to aid with braking.

Some people complain about the DSG being a bit slow to react from a standstill - I can see where they're coming from (it takes a little getting used to (I seem to have the hang of it after 2 days though)) but I found a solution; stamp on the pedal - the bloody thing shifts its ar*e instantly then and doesn't let up!

All in all, it's an amazing car and definitely lots of fun. The grunt that can be heard when accelerating from within the cabin is wonderful. Pick the right colour and people will turn around to look at the car too.