East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 30th November 2010 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Woke up to another few inches of snow up here this morning and at the moment we have a bit of a blizzard. The local radio forecasts are all saying heavy snow through the rest of today and then overnight into tomorrow. Both cars are well and truly snowed in so gonna give it a miss till the December meet.

Hopefully it'll have all gone by the time we get back from our trip away this weekend. :yes:

Cheers

Dave.

Hope you're going to disguise the car John, so that people can see it coming..............unless you're in the Merc of course B)

I'm going to see what the Merc is like in the snow + it's easier to spot! Then again, the Octy isn't quite as white as what it should be. :giggle:

I'd have thought that you could make it as Steve is still coming all the way from Brum.

Got as far as Junction 28 and decided that even though I could get to the pub there was no guarantee I'd get off the car park and home again so turned round and am heading home... And the bloody designer outlet closed at 4 today which was annoying as I was planning on getting some Xmas presses there today

Well ive only just got in from work and its snowing big time. Even look north are broadcasting from the local saying the weather is bad. It would be madness to try and get thete. Sorry guys and gals i'm out. Have fun in the snow :-)