Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

A black Yeti driver waved at my wife in her red one today, in Epping. (Essex)

She did return the wave. :)

I've read this over and over and still can't quite work out whether you mean the Yeti was black, or it's driver? :think:

• Like 3

Today's tally, yetis 5, fabias 4, superbs 3 (all estates), octavia 1 and roomster 1, zero citigos.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Flash and wave is alive and well around here.

Silver one in Sarn on the way home this morning, then a Musci one on the A49 at Onibury this afternoon.

Onibury? In the afternoon? With MY reputation...

6 Yetis today. Easily the most numerous model it seems, followed by the fabia and I think I saw my first mk3 Octavia today.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I got a wave from another aqua blue Yeti on the A38 yesterday. I was heading down to Upton Warren, and he was going the other way towards Bromsgrove. I hope he saw me nod first...

Are birding and dogging spots the same ? :devil:

Some are - wasn't aware dogging was done at UW. I know Cannock Chase suffers from it, right next to where the best spot for nightjars is. And I was birding, well photographing some at UW...

9120841750_6b3e9e8167_o.jpg

Kingfisher by Pete Walkden, on Flickr

From the afternoon spent there.

• Like 3

Hi mate, sorry I missed this, was sentenced to six days in Wales with work from 9am last Sunday... hence it must have been the missus driving. If it was on two wheels around the roundabouts let me know! Funny, as she said she didnt use it whilst I was away :wonder: :giggle:

Ha, my missus has forgotten that the blackvue comes on automatically, sometimes I sneak a quick view at where she has been and more importantly how quickly .... Her early driving experience was in and around London and she still drives right up to the bumper of the car in front (to avoid pusher inners), cant seem to get her to see that you don't need that level of stress in rural Dorset.

We are off on a road trip this weekend to Bob Dog country, we are a bit worried about how we get on with all that flat land once we arrive. Will be interesting to see what the Yeti count turns out to be. On previous trips (to all manner of places) we have been surprised by the lack of them....

• Like 1

We are off on a road trip this weekend to Bob Dog country, we are a bit worried about how we get on with all that flat land once we arrive. Will be interesting to see what the Yeti count turns out to be. On previous trips (to all manner of places) we have been surprised by the lack of them....

Depending where you go, it's not as flat as reported - north Norfolk in particular has some rolling terrain. Quite a few Yetis round hereabouts ... Where are you staying? PM me if you want some hot tips of good places to eat/drink/visit!

Depending where you go, it's not as flat as reported - north Norfolk in particular has some rolling terrain. Quite a few Yetis round hereabouts ... Where are you staying? PM me if you want some hot tips of good places to eat/drink/visit!

We are off to Holt, to see SWMBO's head teacher when she first started teaching 30+ years ago!

Staying at a b&b near Norwich for 2 nights, day boat hire on the broads on Saturday.

Yeti sightings so far... Black 13 plate going west on A35 puddletown bypass yesterday evening. And a white 10 plate in the car park at the Hare & hounds Speen.

Small car park in Totnes, Devon on Saturday saw a 13 plate musco TSI Eleg, a silver 140 SE and my Regency 170, all in about 50m of each other.

When we came back about an hour later we had been joined by another musco TSI. Car park must have a Yeti magnet !!

We are off to Holt, to see SWMBO's head teacher when she first started teaching 30+ years ago!

Staying at a b&b near Norwich for 2 nights, day boat hire on the broads on Saturday.

Lovely little town Holt - I live in a village about 5 miles from there, towards Sheringham. Small world ... I'm an ex-teacher (for the last 10 years or so, before I retired, I taught teachers, running a PGCE course). And I have a boat on the Broads, and may be on the water on Saturday! What colour is your Yeti? I'll wave at everybody over the weekend and see if I get a response!

post-68185-0-77909900-1372403335_thumb.jpg

10 days fishing holiday in Ireland (Fermanagh) and did't see another Yeti, this is 3 years on the trot ,don't they sell many in Ireland?

Just outside our accomodation on the Erne and by the side of Brackley lough on the south.

5d359033-4664-4d04-9759-291fe374c728_zps60082919.jpg?t=1372413430

20130618_112804_zps09950d6c.jpg

Where did you stay in Fermanagh? I sometimes stay at the Anglers rest in Ballyconnell, not to go fishing though, I go there to visit customers. Lots of lakes around that area.