Bonnet Bra?

Hi just wondering if anyone has any pics of Octavia MK2 VRS with a bra on ? if so where can you get em and how much -

cheers

Stu :thumbup:

Very good Site.

i don't know if i like them though. Trying to stick to the OEM+ look. would it spoil that look i've seen a few audi a3's with them on and they look good.

My link

Edited by Ryan90VRS

They just dont look right on the octy2 because the bonnet does not run the full width of the car.

http://www.autobra.co.uk/shop/autobra-skoda-octavia-bonnet-p-839.html

All these things do is cause your top layer of paint to become covered in scratches as the bra rubs against the paint.

Another "no" from me too, sorry.

As has been said, you're protecting a small area from a few chips which don't actually look that bad.. by putting something on the car that looks worse (than chips) and can cause even more damage.

In dry usa states its probably more relevant, but the muck on uk roads would mean you've permanently got a layer of crud and grit between the bra and your paintwork.. not good.

having read about them its all a lot of work really. You have to hoover them, wash them and take them off everytime it rains. The they can only stay on for 2-3 days before it needs to be cleaned/hoovered etc.

Really let it get the stone chips and get them resprayed later on or get the ventureshield or alike.

But if you wanna go up that route and it makes you happy then go for it

I remember when velour seats instead of vinyl became popular , you would get someone keeping the clear plastic covers, they came with new on for two years till they sold it so they wouldn't get dirty :giggle: