Shark Group Buy - now closed

opentoideas

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

long time viewer, first-time poster. Love the show!

Got in before deadline this morning. Can't wait.

Thanks to those concerned with setting up this deal and also to Ben.

Cal

What are you running for 330bhp?

its an edition 30 golf. k04 turbo, apr hpfp, milltek exhaust and sports cat, forge twintake. had revo stage 2+ at christmas time and was RR'd at 350bhp and 370lbs of torque, but had engine light on and a constant error code, revo said it has a few S3s with the same problem and dont know the reason for it, so got a refund :thumbup:

What are you running for 330bhp?

Fit a K04 turbo, injectors and relocated Diverter valve from either the Mk2 Leon Cupra, mk2 S3, Golf ED30 or pirelli and your TFSI is good for 320-330hp as well. Really is a monumental difference in performance

Fit a K04 turbo, injectors and relocated Diverter valve from either the Mk2 Leon Cupra, mk2 S3, Golf ED30 or pirelli and your TFSI is good for 320-330hp as well. Really is a monumental difference in performance

AKA Harry_vRS! :giggle:

Is there any idea of expected delivery dates on these Ben? B)B)B)

Sorry folks, I thought I had Linked this post :doh: updating the front post now :D

we met the deadline and I Spoke to Ben and everything was ordered as planned :thumbup:

I know what you mean, I have been exited about this for weeks :rofl:

not long now B)

Looks like we have ourselves a group buy gentlemen, well done :)

//snip//

I would fully expect units to be shipped week commencing Monday 22nd March and so there should be no reason why you won't have your units by Monday 29th March.

We usually state 24hr turnaround on maps however with a group buy there will inevitably be a longer turnaround time, however we will endeavour to get your maps back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Ben

I'm excited :D

Insurance runs out 21st so have renewed including the remap, little phoning/interneting and covered for £30 less than current insurance renewal would have been without the remap!

Kevin