3 years free servicing through Solutions

Noticed a few posts on the subject of free servicing for 3 years if you use Skoda finance, but wondered when it started?

I ordered my vRS on 13th March on a 3 year Solutions package, free servicing as well would be some very cheap motoring.....if I qualify :thumbup:

anyone know if I can get it along with the 20% off deal?

Or am I just wanting too much :rofl:

Edited by Jayw

I think it was in a thread about build week 16 cars. I think the dealer had to run the figures through solutions again and that's how they got the free servicing. Check out the tread and see what they say.

I think it was in a thread about build week 16 cars. I think the dealer had to run the figures through solutions again and that's how they got the free servicing. Check out the tread and see what they say.

That's how it happened for me. Didn't even need to ask for it.

That's how it happened for me. Didn't even need to ask for it.

Same happened to us, when we ordered the car we got an estimated quote including the early return of our current car on Solutions. Then once the car was actually delivered to the dealer he then did the actual finance and the 3 years / 30,000 free servicing was added automatically. The first we knew was when we went in to collect the car and sign the finance.

We ordered back in December, so yes we got the full 20% VAT off.

i ordered 5th march and signed off finance deal on tuesday and was given the 3yrs free servicing too, my sales guy said all he did was check my finance agreement through the system again and it added the servicing for free, aswell as the 20% off deal :D

Edited by Black Howling

i have no idea what solutions is.. but i have a £5000 balloon payment at the end of 42 months, the APR is 7% and i dont know about any penalties, i havnt asked (ill have a check when i pick up my vRS this weekend)

Noticed a few posts on the subject of free servicing for 3 years if you use Skoda finance, but wondered when it started?

I ordered my vRS on 13th March on a 3 year Solutions package, free servicing as well would be some very cheap motoring.....if I qualify :thumbup:

anyone know if I can get it along with the 20% off deal?

Or am I just wanting too much :rofl:

I ordered my vRS estate under the vat free deal back in january and i have a solutions package and the free servicing for 3 years or 30.000 miles :rofl: :rofl:

What's the APR please?

Is Solutions one of those baloon payment schemes?

Penalties for settling early?

no penalties for settling early, but the Guaranteed minimum future value is only valid at the end of the agreement so you can often find you're in negative equity half way through the agreement.

no penalties for settling early, but the Guaranteed minimum future value is only valid at the end of the agreement so you can often find you're in negative equity half way through the agreement.

almost makes it tempting to take it out, and then pay it off straight away...

I picked up my car on wednesday, and I got 3 years free servicing and 3 years "deluxe" breakdown too. I am on solutions 3 years PCP.

how does the deluxe differ from the standard Skoda Assistance then?

I picked up my car on wednesday, and I got 3 years free servicing and 3 years "deluxe" breakdown too. I am on solutions 3 years PCP.

And how do you qualify for 3 years free servicing. My dealer claimed there were no such offers.

sorry to sound really dumb but are you saying that if youve got the car through pcp you should get this 3 year servicing as my dealer hasnt mentioned anything to me so if thats the case, ill be on the blower to him tomorrow! cheers

Right...

Spoke to my dealer yesterday when I went to sign the paperwork and he's gonna find out if I'm eligible for the 3 years free servicing...

Fingers crossed!

Right...

Spoke to my dealer yesterday when I went to sign the paperwork and he's gonna find out if I'm eligible for the 3 years free servicing...

Fingers crossed!

I hope you do get it! I hope I do too, will save me hundreds!!

I got 0% finance and three years free servicing on my Passat. Was the main reason I went Passat instead of Superb.

Paying cash for the Fabia currently but will have a look at this solutions deal. But I think fees and intrest will be more than the £299 servicing package.

Cheers

Lee

spoke to my dealer today an has he messed up one of my options thatt im not getting anymore, tried to make out he was givingme this instead but i dont think he knew i went on this forum an found out it was free!