Today's the day!

DWW

Thanks all, looks even better now I've taken the massive white tax disc holder off and replaced it with a small clear one!

Not sure about the IRC stickers above the indicator repeaters, think they may go the same way as the one in the rear window ie In the bin!

Looks great with the black grill, headlights and the chrome alloys. I reckon the black alloys would have been just too much. Congrats.

Great pictures, can you confirm you've got the DRL's (looks like it from the picture) I've just picked up on a thread that says MY2012 cars have fog lights and the DRL's are an option, but not available as an option on the configurator?

Ab vrs,

Yes mate defo got DRLs, I've already had a copper wagging his finger at me in celebration of the fact! Interesting that the dealer did not know how to turn them on though, I had to show him where the switch is!

First blast on dry roads yesterday afternoon, OMFG it is quick!