• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok two of mine, i have hi res files also if needed :p

First one is from a year ago but nice, taken in the wicklow mountains

IMAG0128.jpg

And this is more recent, from a VAG Show

08E99F02D6374B5D8C14B2B36B0DE876-0000326183-0002486342-01600L-610A1E7BFB094123A3228D495A209AB9.jpg

Some more top quality entries :thumbup:

Keep 'em coming!!!

However please remember to email the high res versions of your pictures

The bottom line is if you want to make the calendar you need to do the work :)

Ideally I dont want to be chasing around for high res images come voting time.

I'll only be able to make pictures emailed viable for consideration to be the main picture for a month.

Those only hosted in low res (or emailed in low res :doh:) will at best make the film strips.

Edited by BriskodaCalendar

Hay, Calm down.

Your original post says submissions close at the end of September, that's still 4 and a half weeks away. After that you'll have 1 month to vote, so you could still send hi res pics during that time (obviously no new ones).

BTW what's the maximum amount of pics you can submit for this? If it's only two I may change my mind on my pics over the next month. This is why I haven't given you any hi-re ones yet.

When I do, I guess 3072 x 2304 (7.2 MP) is big enough.

Edited by Jim H

Hay, Calm down.

Your original post says submissions close at the end of September, that's still 4 and a half weeks away. After that you'll have 1 month to vote, so you could still send hi res pics during that time (obviously no new ones).

BTW what's the maximum amount of pics you can submit for this? If it's only two I may change my mind on my pics over the next month. This is why I haven't given you any hi-re ones yet.

I think the maximum number of pictures you can enter is one for each month.

Fabia x 4 months/pages (2 each for mk1 & mk 2)

Octavia x 4 months/pages (2 each for mk1 & mk 2)

Yeti x 1 month

Superb x 1 month

Roomster x 1 month

Classics (Estelle/Favorit/Felly/Fun etc)x 1 month

So 1 Yeti, 2 mkI Fabia etc...

Hay, Calm down.

When I do, I guess 3072 x 2304 (7.2 MP) is big enough.

Sorry Jim on reading back that post was more aggressive than necessary, so edited accordingly.

Mr Fox has it bob on.

The calendar need to be the very best pictures, so just entry 1 person per entry per available month

You with your Fabia can submit 2 pictures - which will be considered for a month each (so not against each other)

and yes that size should be more than adequate

:thumbup:

Sorry Jim on reading back that post was more aggressive than necessary, so edited accordingly.

Mr Fox has it bob on.

The calendar need to be the very best pictures, so just entry 1 person per entry per available month

You with your Fabia can submit 2 pictures - which will be considered for a month each (so not against each other)

and yes that size should be more than adequate

:thumbup:

I know you will be receiving a lot of emails, but would it be possible to get a quick reply such as 'Thanks, received' just so we know they have sent okay?

I'm always wary of emails never reaching there destination.

Given the site traffic and model popularity The aim is to create a calndar that covers most potential requierments and to split the 12 pages as follows

Fabia x 4 months/pages (2 each for mk1 & mk 2)

Octavia x 4 months/pages (2 each for mk1 & mk 2)

Yeti x 1 month

Superb x 1 month

Roomster x 1 month

Classics (Estelle/Favorit/Felly/Fun etc)x 1 month

Is this ^^^ not a bit unfair you think?

Surely a BRISKODA calendar should aim to have one month per model?:

Fabia I

Fabia II

Roomster

Octavia I

Octavia II

Yeti

Superb I

Superb II

the remaining 4 months for the older/classic models?

I would be interested in a calendar that covered ALL of the models rather than focusing on just the more popular (or more common :giggle: ) models.

Obviously for that to work you would need the appropiate photo's submitted, but so far it seems to be a Fabia/Octavia calendar.