Dual exhaust on vrs

Hi guys,

Saw something for the very first time today, a white estate vrs with a extra twin exhaust pipe...

Thought it looked quite good, is it a easy job to do and how much would it cost?

cutting the rear bumper would be the hard bit, get it wrong it will look like a dogs dinner.

the bumper is already prepared with a removable section to take a twin exhaust on either side is it not?

the bumper is already prepared with a removable section to take a twin exhaust on either side is it not?

No it's not. Could have been V6 superb estate.

Edited by Guest

The vrs bumper has a cutout but its smaller and harder to see, anyway its just to cover where the towing eye goes

IMAG0386.jpg

• Like 1

Has been done on the vRS. Look at the Pipewerx website, and the gallery for a pic.

Shifty had it done on his vRS when he had it, then sold Harry the bumper (and perhaps the exhaust system as well?)

If you can manage to get down low to take a photo then what's the excuse for the half dirty car Dallan? ;)

Absolutely no excuse John :p :giggle: :giggle: i blame the dirty roads

Cutting the bumper is a piece of cake. Best to remove it from the car first. Make a template from the standard cut out and mirror it for the other side. Make sure the bumper is fairly well heated, this makes cutting a lot easier. Take your time and you will do a neat job.

The hardest part though is removing the rear towing eye. For dual exits to work this must be removed, meaning you can no longer tow. This is best done with a small circular saw!

Very cool, very RS6!

would be great if this was a factory fit option for the vRS.

Duel exit tailpipes seem very popular at the moment, I'm noticing lots of new cars with them. Volvo's an example.

But would duel exhausts re-ignite the old Skoda joke from way back....'what do you call a Skoda with duel exhausts....a wheel barrow'...I hope not. Besides I think my Vrs twin pipes look rather descreet....but also make a subtle statement.

But would duel exhausts re-ignite the old Skoda joke from way back....'what do you call a Skoda with duel exhausts....a wheel barrow'...I hope not. Besides I think my Vrs twin pipes look rather descreet....but also make a subtle statement.

Unfortunately some people still bombard me with the 90's jokes, well, until they eat my dust that is........philostines!

• Like 1

Unfortunately some people still bombard me with the 90's jokes, well, until they eat my dust that is........philostines!

I always find it funny as it's usually people that know f*** all about cars and drive utter crap themselves.

I always find it funny as it's usually people that know f*** all about cars and drive utter crap themselves.

Yes, thats been my experience in in last 8years that I've driven Skoda's. :D