age of the person who drives a fabia vrs or monte carlo

curs

My insurance was only £50 more than my old 1.2 Fabia 1 classic. Compareable to what other "young ain's" are paying who've posted there quote.

Its amazing how cheap these are to insure.

ive just switched insurance ( 5 months left ) and there was no change to the price, £221 was all i paid for my mkI vrs protected so im amazed at this change, i expected something

so fingers crossed, come renewal time, it stays as cheap :thumbup:

34, VRS Mk2 £1200 insurance with Direct Line, cheapest I found! Highest price I was actually quoted was £8500! (Clean license, 16 years protected no claims)

When 30 VRS Mk1

When 26 Had a Clio 172

1.2 clio's before this...

34, VRS Mk2 £1200 insurance with Direct Line, cheapest I found! Highest price I was actually quoted was £8500! (Clean license, 16 years protected no claims)

Did you ever think to shop around? I'll be paying £330 with Admiral and I've only got 2 years NCB.

Edited by Chadruharazzeb

Did you ever think to shop around? I'll be paying £330 with Admiral and I've only got 2 years NCB.

Yep I shopped around, that is the cheapest I can get!

Liverpool area, I searched all the confuse the market sites and even went to a local broker, he said the local area is very bad for insurance, the area itself isnt too bad, but there are lots of cars stolen by scrotes from other areas, coming here to take stuff.

When I first got the car LV was offering me about £700 but as I only had a few months left on my old one it was competitive to stick with DL. When it came timr to change over, they all started quoting mad prices.

Boo.

Edited by Brin

How much must a 20 year old pay for insurance on a vRS??

I feel very much in the middle of these age ranges, being "only" 34.

I pay 1,000 a year fully comp 1years ncb

Had license 2 and a half years aswell so that helps

Brin,

Try the following companies in the future

Chris Knott Insurance Brokers

Sky Insurance

Noel Dazely

I pay 450 at 27, 6 years NCB, 1 non fault accident, 1 SP30...

I will give them a look, Im sure I tried Chris Knott and Sky Insurance at the time. Im pretty sure its my area more than the company (Or car for that matter, was paying 650 on the Mk1 VRS)to be honest. I still look around now, Im not above changing mid term if I get a cheaper price.

Cheers