age of the person who drives a fabia vrs or monte carlo

curs

Don't know if this has been done before but I would be interested in the age of driver who drive the fabia vrs and monte carlo. When I see a fabia 1 or 2 always seem to be some old woman or man driving no disrespect as I am 53 and drive a vrs 60 plate with black roof and wheels my wife is 55 and she has a fabia 12 sport.

I have a vRS estate on order, I'll be 49 years old when it's delivered in March. It'll be the fastest and most powerful car I've ever owned, so I guess you could say that (for me) it is something of a mid-life crisis thing.. :|

I have a vRS estate on order, I'll be 49 years old when it's delivered in March. It'll be the fastest and most powerful car I've ever owned, so I guess you could say that (for me) it is something of a mid-life crisis thing.. :|

Mid-life crisis VRS no way ;) guy next door generally drives a mondeo, however he's just bought 2 hyabusa motorcycles both in black one will do 215mph and with 197bhp , no that's what I call midlife crisis :( we're just waiting for the phone call from the coroner