I'm part of the Fabia II gang now! Progress thread!

Well...Today I went to visit a mate who offered to help me Snow Foam & wash my car!...lets just say I had a few coffee's and stood around a lot! :giggle:

Clive was a star, and showed me how the snow foam worked, I've never seen it being used before, some people say it doesn't do much...but I was just excited like a kid to see the whole car looking like a marsh mellow!

So here are a few photos of the day, hope you like!

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

Pre rinse

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

Then the snow foam!

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

Let it sit for a little bit, and rinse!

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

and Done!

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1782-1.jpg

Mine & Clive's Fabia!

It was a shame it was too damn cold to put a coat of wax on it! but hey ho it's clean for a week at least! :p Thanks!

Very nice the car looks good clean :thumbup: but i do think it time you colour coded the front grille :yes: would look good colour coded ;)

Yeah? Thanks! I prefer it clean, or super dirty but in the middle it just looks a bit flat and dull, I did think about colour coding the top of the grill to match the body :)

Wheel-arch interface aside, lookin' good Leon! emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Can't believe you've not used snow foam before either emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Haha Steve Thank you!!! I know after this addiction to cleaning cars I've never come across it until now!! I must get a pressure washer of my own and a drive!!! :giggle:

I can't wait til after June!!

quiet about the arches!!! haha.... :o

I did get asked if a set of Fabia vRS Koni springs and shocks off the MK1 would fit.....but I'm not sure. :S

Dam mines grimy after last nights run! Doh! Being on the early finish tomorrow!

It's this dodgy weather isn't it, can't keep nothing clean for more than a few days!!

too much horrible black plastic, top one, or all colour coded

edit: or how about the black middle grille colour coded, i'm thinking about it on mine, or maybe the lower grille chromed or colour coded

Edited by fabia55

Quite liking the bottom one as well :)

Oh, since your getting rid of the chrome, i feel you need more silver somewhere (to blend the wheels in more).. maybe wing mirrors? :D

RE photoshop - Chrome to blue reflection.. did you use colour tint but keeping luminescent? Im still learning.. :giggle:

Quite liking the bottom one as well :)

Oh, since your getting rid of the chrome, i feel you need more silver somewhere (to blend the wheels in more).. maybe wing mirrors? :D

RE photoshop - Chrome to blue reflection.. did you use colour tint but keeping luminescent? Im still learning.. :giggle:

Hey John!

I copied it, pasted it, desaturated it, then colorised it! :):thumbup:

Had a play...

I quite like the chrome bottom lip but the colour coded top half...

grills.jpg

Hi Leon

How or what are you going to use to colour code these as I quite like it and wolud like to maybe change mine...

Cheers, Matty

Hi Matty!

I will most likely get a colour match from halfords for a few quid and coat it with primer, I don't think the top of the grill is a special material :)

Leon