...Bright rim colour on Octavia FL?

Well unfortunately today my missus scratched our brand new rims - not much I could really say. Gutted lol. Anyway, so I've gotta get them fixed but have always been thinking about getting them all sprayed up in a "unique" colour.

So what are peoples thoughts on the pic below - feel free to photoshop any other colours in :)

duzegbl4.jpg

Bit of a dodgy photoshop - the red would be alot more vibrant and the car is going to be a liftback :)

Cringe. Really. Black, gunmetal, dull steel, silver or chrome if you like, but not this. Maybe something like black with a coloured coach line around the edge, but not this, no, no, no...

i like that dark red colour it looks great against the dark grey,do it!

the audi definitely is not hideous thats a harsh description even if you dont like it, if they were fluorescent pink then yes!

Top Gear this month have a feature with a Noble in Black with similarly dark red wheels and I recon that looks great.

Wouldn't do it myself on the Octavia, but I can understand the attraction.

I'm considering something a bit radical for my winters.

I did a photoshop a few months back which is uncannily similar in terms of the colour I got to compared to yours on page 1.

Ignore the silly size.. i'm currently trying to get a set of suitable 18" to paint up and run as my winter set.

6076340697_ce426f6486_z.jpg

... or maybe a brighter colour might work better against the white, like say a 996 GT3RS?

• 1 month later...