Andrew Memorial Meet

vRS Dovit

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll drop Jase a text seeing as he's from Annan, he might know somewhere decent we can go.

Do you think his street would hold an additional 20+ cars, And will his Mum be happy making tea for us all?emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Do you think his street would hold an additional 20+ cars, And will his Mum be happy making tea for us all?emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

I'll ask ! ;)

One thing with the lanes car park is it will be busy by the time you all meet, so doubt many will get parked next to each other, if you all get in.

Thats a good point :( Dont want us all split up.

Guest BigJase88

Nah stuff the lanes lucky to get one space!

Best bet would be gretna services! A mile north of gretna!

Theres a lorry park should be plenty of room!

Gretna services sounds quite good, the Area commander doesnt have an issue with us using it but did mention to give the services a call to seek permission.... on this occasion i'm staying quiet lol.

"Graham

I have been sent your request from the communications centre. I am the

Area Commander for this area and as far as the Police go I am more than

happy for the meeting. I would however make contact with the Gretna

Services manager as it is a private area.

I have included her details for you.

Regards

Kenny Degnan

Ruth Green Site Manager, Welcome Break,

"

Used Gretna Services many times,easily accessable from North & South,plenty of reasonable eateries and lots of parking spaces.

Certainly worth consideration,I would`nt bother contacting manager as we will be happy paying customers using their services which in these times they should be very happy about!!!!

I really fancy a Burger king, Sometime around lunch time on sunday!

Anybody else?

Heard the one at Gretna services is quite good!

It would be pure coincidence that 20 odd Skoda owners felt the same way!emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Right............................

To confirm,

The original destination has been changed due to some "objections" from the Gretna Outlet Village.

The NEW MEETING PLACE will be the,

http://www.welcomebreak.co.uk/motorway-service/gretna-green

Or

M74A

Trunk Road

Gretna Green

Dumfriesshire

DG16 5HQ

Time is still at 12pm

Hope to see you all there folks :thumbup:

The only thing i noticed, is parking is only free for 2hrs.

Not sure how we're going to get round that.

Be careful on this one. A lot of service areas now use ANPR and take pics as you enter and leave. They contract out the parking to dodgy enforcement companies who will start sending out letters, demands, solicitor letters and then threats of a bailiff visit.

All best ignored and they do give up and go away eventually but hassle you can do without.

Be careful on this one. A lot of service areas now use ANPR and take pics as you enter and leave. They contract out the parking to dodgy enforcement companies who will start sending out letters, demands, solicitor letters and then threats of a bailiff visit.

All best ignored and they do give up and go away eventually but hassle you can do without.

Bit ott there mate calm dwn