Andrew Memorial Meet

vRS Dovit

I'm thinking we should have a memorial meet for Andrew (leodhasach) who tragically died on Friday :'(

So far some of the Scottish contingent are meeting this sunday, so we could possibly put our heads together and have a think of where and when to have a meet for Andrew.

As a suggestion, close to the border so any members from the opposite side of the wall wanting to attend, will be made more than welcome obviously and this HOPEFULLY will make it easier for everyone to find.

All those showing interest in attending, please add your names to THIS THREAD so we can keep track of numbers and put all the appropriate information in one place.

Once again, all members are welcome to show our support for Andrew and his family in this sad and difficult time.

Cheers

Davie

1) vRS Dovit

Edited by vRS Dovit

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) dovit

2) yeti

3) grizzle

4) chris

5) roon

6) Barbourc1

7) sharkrider (If close to the borders, and I'm not at work...)

8) Moggytech

9) Johnny

10) BIG FERGI

11) Can

1) dovit

2) yeti

3) grizzle

4) chris

5) roon

6) Barbourc1

8) Moggytech

9) Johnny

10) BIG FERGI

11) Can

12) Mike B

Mike...

Not sure if my car will be on the road for sunday (goes in on Thursday to get ripped apart)

If it's not can i cadge a lift please ? :thumbup:

Sorry dude, I'm working this coming Sunday so I'll miss the October meet, This Memorial meet is an extra.

Would Moffat be a good location? About an hours drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Killie & NW England

1) dovit

2) yeti

3) grizzle

4) chris

5) roon

6) Barbourc1

8) Moggytech

9) Johnny

10) BIG FERGI

11) Can

12) Mike B

13) Jess

List amended

Sorry dude, I'm working this coming Sunday so I'll miss the October meet, This Memorial meet is an extra.

Would Moffat be a good location? About an hours drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Killie & NW England

I'm a fud ! lol

Moffat is a good location i think :)

There's always Johnstonebridge services another 5 mins down the road on the M74 if there's nowhere in Moffat to take a good few cars.