Brimma's JPS Octavia (updated to 03.08.16) - new stripes

Brimma

Bloody fantastic choice in wheels there mate. BRAID aren't cheap but they are some of the best available within Europe. Some proper motorsport homage for that JP Livery ;)

Cheers, I'm really pleased with them, and the quality is spot on

• 2 weeks later...

How are you finding the Braid wheels? Thinking of some for mine as I'm after something light, strong, yet able to clear the S3 brakes. What measurements are they, offset, etc?

How are you finding the Braid wheels? Thinking of some for mine as I'm after something light, strong, yet able to clear the S3 brakes. What measurements are they, offset, etc?

18x8, ET42

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Brimma, what where the specs of your TDs 1.2 that fitted around your Brembo's, thanks

They were 18 x 8 and I ordered them at ET42 to ensure they cleared, the standard ET45 would have required spacers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I HATED the ride on my B14s, it just felt too busy although the handling was spectacular. Maybe the combo rides better on them as a few people with estates say they've been very happy.

• 2 months later...

It looks awesome Bryan

Seems a long time since I polished it...looks to be holding up well in that department

Cheers, Chris, that was with a 10-minute wash with a bit of Autoglym, so you must have done something pretty special to it to make it that easy :thumbup:

Edited by Brimma
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...