Fabia Xenon Headlights (Official Group Buy)

Depo...

and yeah the build quality sucks, ill defo try and replace them with standard oem xenon if i can at some point, but for the price i can justify just putting these in the bin at a later date

already the mounting brackets have snapped :(

you got photos of the snapped brackets? i get the feeling your trying to put folk off, as your against the "people copying what I have"

I'm not even sure what Luke is referring to as there aren't any "mounting brackets" involved! Lol but pics would be good tho, I didn't have any issues whatsoever and I didn't remove the bumper when installing so had to be fairly rough when puting them in and taking them out with no damage at all :) the build quality is second to none :) if anybody has any doubts don't!! :) I can provide pics of anything people may have concerns about :)

im not being a critic, but i know luke fabia is a high spec car, but i believe hes the type of guy who doesnt want people having the same as him, but i dont think its fair to offput people from these for his own sake. half the people on here wont ever meet himlike me, im not put off by "snapped brackets"

im not being a critic, but i know luke fabia is a high spec car, but i believe hes the type of guy who doesnt want people having the same as him, but i dont think its fair to offput people from these for his own sake. half the people on here wont ever meet himlike me, im not put off by "snapped brackets"

eh

i help hundreds of people out via PM, always review the mods i buy etc

He wasn't the first person to order them or fit them iirc ? So can't exactly turn round and say people are copying him !

The majority of the fabias on here have the same mods so who copy's who ? #justsaying

Surely he would have slated every mod he has done? :wonder: If they were perfectly fine I doubt ross would be saying the same and not bothering himself after seeing them.

Either way, its personal choice, if he was saying it to put people off, people will still buy them. I suspect they are a bit patchy on build quality as the previous Depo lights were. I`d still confider them at half the price anyway

ross was gunna order them but after seeing mine he isn't.. you all know how badly he wants xenon's too

as soon as he saw them before they were fitted he was let down, the glass/plastic cover had imperfections and the inner chrome bit looked chipped in places too

and no way did they align as good as the old headlights

Surely he would have slated every mod he has done? :wonder: If they were perfectly fine I doubt ross would be saying the same and not bothering himself after seeing them.

Either way, its personal choice, if he was saying it to put people off, people will still buy them. I suspect they are a bit patchy on build quality as the previous Depo lights were. I`d still confider them at half the price anyway

fair point

ross was gunna order them but after seeing mine he isn't.. you all know how badly he wants xenon's too

as soon as he saw them before they were fitted he was let down, the glass/plastic cover had imperfections and the inner chrome bit looked chipped in places too

and no way did they align as good as the old headlights

I honestly havent had any of these issues.

Might be worth dropping them a mail and asking for replacements

Hmmm I'm the sort of person who'd notice such things, and to everyone else they'd probably go amiss.

Me too, been after Xenons for years.

1. vRS Joe - DEPOSIT PAID TO SELLER

2. Softscoop - DEPOSIT PAID TO SELLER

3. MattyD - DEPOSIT PAID TO SELLER

4. HuxleyVRS

5. JLneonhug

6. ROS53Y

7. ScottHmk4 - DEPOSIT PAID TO SELLER

8. korban - DEPOSIT PAID TO SELLER

9. mikey123- DEPOSIT PAID TO SELLER :)

10. davetvrs - DEPOSIT PAID TO SELLER

11. SimonK24 - FULL AMOUNT PAID