Trevorb33's Hybrid Sleeper 06 Vrs mk1,

Update time!!! Did a good 120mile run yesterday and alls well, averaged 38mpg. And Had the seats out to clean the interior today had some drink stains under the sides of the seats and was looking abit mucky, gave me a chance to run my wiring for my sub amp abit neater under the carpet too, finished off my install with the amp in the wheel well, and took some pictures as she is now after a quick clean, there is a little damage that will be sorted in time, on the boot lid, rear spoilers dips in the middle, and the front bumper is cracked and paint chipped, and scratches on the rear bumper, but she doesnt look too bad at the min, Redone my boost gauge wiring alot neater and redid my air filter and bracket, enjoy...

this is after the clean

DSCF1090.jpg

mk4 golf leather gearknob

DSCF1092.jpg

amp in wheel well

DSCF1089.jpg

Sub in boot

DSCF1088.jpg

de vrs's off grill and boot

DSCF1097.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg

the engine bay

DSCF1098.jpg

and as she stands

DSCF1094.jpg

DSCF1095.jpg

DSCF1093.jpg

very cool bud B) although i think the turbo would be happier in a red one thats in bristol :D

what front strut brace is that mate :notme:

is the spoiler staying on? and is it visiting castle coombe in april ? ;)

just an s3 brace, spoiler wont be staying on hopefully sorting the bootlid end of march,

and might be able to come coomb in april have a week off in the middle

If you're gonna take the boot spoiler off m8, it would be easier to swap tailgates with someone as there are 4 holes and loads gunk to contend with

yeah i know but its got a dink in it that needs repairing anyways, so will only need the holes filling in too, and will be fitting a little lip spoiler, so it wont be completely spoilerless

Spec list so far, dont think ive missed anything

Exterior

Osram Diadem Indicator bulbs all round

LED Side Lights

LED Number Plate Bulbs

17inch Pro race 3’s

De- vrs’d on front grill

Custom Center Caps

Interior

Golf MK4 Black Leather Gear Knob

LED Interior Lights

Autogauge Boost Gauge

Alpine Head unit, IPod Output

Alpine Type R Sub and Amp

Engine & Transmission

Samco Turbo Hoses

AET Hybrid Stage 2 K03s Turbo

Forge Carbon Fibre Induction Kit

Coil Pack wiring Cover

SAI sytem removed

Black OEM coolant

Black Washer Bottle CapGolf TDI Battery tray

Chassis

Weitec Coilovers

S3 Upper and lower Strut Braces

Forge Rear Upper Strut Brace

Brakes

Standard

• Like 1

if you take the spoiler off it does make it unstable at 120+ mph so make sure the lip spoiler does the same job !!! i know this as i ran a vrs with no spoiler didnt like it

looking ace mate well done

dont do nothing like those speeds on the road lol so that wont bother me, i prob only do the a few track days and 1/4mile runs

Guest BigJase88

Looks good but looks like your running reverse rake (rear end lower than the front)

Id either lower the front more or raise the back, looks better nose down 5mm or so... Completely imo of course

Looks good but looks like your running reverse rake (rear end lower than the front)

Id either lower the front more or raise the back, looks better nose down 5mm or so... Completely imo of course

i know what you mean mate, the rear has come up another few threads since that pic, so its not too far off now,

• 2 weeks later...

the spoiler is from a factory fit 4x4 turbo octavia, but skoda want 250quid for it and have not ordered one since 2004 apparently lol, milotec do one that is identical is around 55quid, or theres one on ebay from a company in poland that looks the same too, its listed on superskodas website, comes to about 66pounds posted

Little bit of an update but things have slowed as im saving for the good stuff now,

My Private Plate is back on, a few little bits sorted out like i sourced a spare wheel as there was nothing in the back, genuine toyota Hybrid badge arrived a little idea that Jase used to have on his hybrid fabia i think so shamelesly stolen from him lol, will fit after the boot has been sorted which will be the end of the month, also the lip spoiler has been ordered from milotec, and lastly got a Polybushed dogbone going on too, with superpro little bush and powerflex main diesel bushes, and waiting for my leds for the front sidelights and number plate lights to arrive, thats prob gonna be it then, need to get it on the rollers to see what its doing standard, so waiting for a rolling road day to come up :), it feels very strong though for a standard map. Then got Combe in april but will be as she is standard brakes etc, just have a nice run out.

badge1.jpg