The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

I had this with my diesel Yeti on track Colin, but changing the ARBs to H&R VW Golf ones tightened it up, reduced lean and stopped the ESP coming in.

It gets a bit light on the rear under hard corner entry, the ESP doesn't come in until the back is already stepping out to 5 or 10 degrees and a drift is starting.

May be worth upgrading your ARBs so the car doesn't feel itself leaning as much?

My tyre wear is fairly equal, slightly heavier on the front... But not by much.
Edges are a bit mullered though! :D

I can confirm this is a FACT as I was the lucky one to sit in the YET1 with H&R fitted on a quick test drive (Unfortunately for me Richard was Driving the car... :devil:  :devil: )

Yeti is meant to be a cuddly car. You need this velvet wrap in white;- http://www.raccoon.co.uk/news-stories/latest/velvet_porsche.aspx

Guy, you shouldn't have posted that, that WILL give Richard something to think about  :giggle:

White fur, YET 1 plate and hey presto, a PROPER Yeti  :D 

I have to admit i had some inspiration

P1010422.jpg

subtle? :rofl:

But now someone has mentioned a furry finish, i probably think you should give it the full

dumb-and-dumber-car.jpg

That looks the mutts ......................................................cuts. :giggle:

Bold mate, Yeti with its black bits and race blue, I will reserve judgement until I see it.  I like the Yeti and I like race blue so should like a race blue Yeti.

Bold mate, Yeti with its black bits and race blue, I will reserve judgement until I see it.  I like the Yeti and I like race blue so should like a race blue Yeti.

Yes, that's my only concern James.

Race Blue goes well with Chrome and bright wheels, but the Yeti has a fair amount of black trim.

I might try to press gang a photoshopper. :giggle:

Petrol Blue and Shark Blue both look nicer than most of the other metallic colours IMO.

I am sure someone will do it for you, I like the look of the Fabia in race blue with white wheels and a white roof but I know this is not to every bodies liking.  I am sure it will be fine  :happy:

I have to admit i had some inspiration

P1010422.jpg

subtle? :rofl:

By the way, dragging up a pic of my old car at Castle Combe is unfair...

I needed that colour on track to make sure people saw me coming. :peek: :rofl:

Here is a really bad photoshop blue Yeti, you get the idea and I apologise to any photoshoppers for my half arsed attempt at colour change.

I warn you it is bad,  :nerd:  :doh:

post-70698-0-81733900-1389127665_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I hope your spray shop does a better job than I did  :doh:             You get the idea though, looks ok even though Ray Charles did the photoshop edit  :D

• Like 1

I go to work for a day and it's moved on pretty quickly.

How's this085c4cac461d635894901e08cd07e9b3_zps56fe

Or as it's a yeti Vrs colour code the black trim12bf2c4edb6f1568a14f1206f9d85d54_zpse83a

Or do the black trim in gloss black

Could you throw some bright yellow on there for a comparison?

Nice PS skills.