The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

Is there any way of attaching a cuddly Yeti to the rear window in a mocking gesture for when you go past people? :)

Have you seen how much skoda charge for a cuddly yeti?!!! £25 when I last looked and they aren't even that big [emoji15]

Have you seen how much skoda charge for a cuddly yeti?!!! £25 when I last looked and they aren't even that big [emoji15]

I think Richard could run to that :)

I think Richard could run to that :)

Fair point ;) maybe he will even manage to persuade skoda to let him make it and give its own heart himself, build-a-bear style ;)

Beautiful build, we are not only grateful for this mega threat on Briskoda but the Dutch love it,

http://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/het-bestaat-een-skoda-yeti-met-510-pk-76473#post-76473

Thank you for your projects and comments Richard.

Erreesse

Beautiful translation.... we are not only grateful for this mega threat..... that is one thing the Yeti can be called :rofl:. It is a threat to more prestige brands in and around tracks and to Billy Big Balls who has one (and his sanity).

• Like 1

Is there any way of attaching a cuddly Yeti to the rear window in a mocking gesture for when you go past people? :)

With it's middle finger up perhaps?

:p

Having played catchup & seen Video, a little tweak to sort gears out & a bit more practice / confidence in he car, I am sure you will be giving the GTR a harder time next time.

Put the rear seats back & parcel shelf & anyone just looking in will think it has just had a roll bar modification   :o  ;)

Never mind the Yeti on the back window - How about one of those stick on waving hands. lol 

In stead of all those Baby on board Stickers, just put one on the back saying:

Eres on board :D  (sounds like a foreign kids name)

How are the tyres holding up to the extra power and what's the on-track fuel consumption like with the new engine?

Looks like you had a great time and I loved Lloyd's helmet-cam footage.

How are the tyres holding up to the extra power and what's the on-track fuel consumption like with the new engine?

Looks like you had a great time and I loved Lloyd's helmet-cam footage.

It's eating a set of tyres after about 2.5 hours of track time.

Fuel consumption is surprisingly good for the power, was doing about 3 gallons per session at Combe, which is around 15 miles I think.  Might be a bit longer.

Never mind the cost, how much does a cuddly yeti weigh?! ;)

This thread, and the related stuff on Facebook has prompted me to dig out my Brisky password and actually post for the first time in ages. (I still drive a Mk1 Fabia, but haven't posted a lot lately.)

I think the car is awesome, and I love the idea of all that power and performance in something that looks so much like a stock Yeti.

Although I suspect the intention behind spending all that money on a car wasn't to entertain random strangers on the internet, it's certainly brightened up my week and I bet I'm not the only one.

Mr BossFox, I salute you.

• Like 4