Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

the passenger side as you say rob, there is nothing there to mount leds too. I have a old Bora bumper in my loft that i started to smooth so i mite steal a strip of ABS plastic off of that. Or i could use some... "morgan" inspired wood! lol :giggle:

passenger side made up. used a old bit of that wood you find on the back of draws ect, nice and light and the same thickness as the driver side bit. so the lights should look the same ish

A little wrap with fablon left over from doing my b pillars and it looks new!

IMAG0859.jpg

IMAG0858.jpg

IMAG0857.jpg

job done!!

Eh wot has someone painted my car yellow Jamie ? Better get home and check lol.

LOL no I meant you in yours and Simon in his one! Gee man you should come anyway, just coz all the lads in their "scene" dubs are riding on the deck doesn't mean the skodas have to :)

LOL no I meant you in yours and Simon in his one! Gee man you should come anyway, just coz all the lads in their "scene" dubs are riding on the deck doesn't mean the skodas have to :)

yeh i know mate... its more the dinks i dont like.. when is it, this comming wednesday ?

where do i get that frontlip ?

From seat fella. Its a Leon Cupra R Splitter, you need to mod it to make it fit correctly like mine. you can just "plonk it on" but the sides look shart!

EDIT: Welcome to the forum btw. What you driving?

Bored of waiting for my white LEDS to arrive... so i took my old VW key apart to see how there put together as my skoda ones have been playing up. rang skoda who said i have less than a minute before it looses memory so timed my self how long it takes to take apart and put back before i attacked the vrs keys.

manage to fix both skoda keys in the end which was cool, but seeing those 3 buttons inside there i had to order my self 1 of these

3.jpg

just gotta get it coded to pop the boot now.. any guides on here?

• Like 1

It should unlock the boot anyway if you hold the boot button down, Bowders and exAudiSi both had it working on theirs. To get the boot to lift though you'd need to replace the hydraulic lifters with stronger ones so it lifts automatically.

RobClubley is a bad influence on me. i want a half globe injunction on him please..

Ebay his side kick is equally bad for making me click buttons

my missis is gonna kick my arse for spending money!!!

Tho, i am waiting for some DRLs the same as these..

5195834961_32431693d0_b.jpg

this may be my last post if the missis kills me in my sleep!!

• Like 1

Hooked up with Group1rs (pete) tonight and took a few pics.

nothing to special but warming up for prept tomorrow.

DSCF3697-1.jpg

DSCF3704.jpg

DSCF3700-1.jpg

DSCF3716.jpg

spot the little man in the badge!

DSCF3713.jpg

DSCF3718.jpg

DSCF3719.jpg

hello!!!

DSCF3723.jpg

poking out from the dark side!

DSCF3694.jpg