Dectane LED black/smoke tail lights - I finally gave in

Not my style, really....I think they are far too dark and boyracerish.....I for one would much prefer sth like the FL rear lights and then using LEDs....like the chinese offer:

holzi5udtqkhz.jpg

I am a boy racer ish :p

Not my style, really....I think they are far too dark and boyracerish.....I for one would much prefer sth like the FL rear lights and then using LEDs....like the chinese offer:

holzi5udtqkhz.jpg

Looking at your avatar I can see why you would not go for boy racerish stuff........sorry couldn't resist that! :giggle:

Was you aware Brimma is the oldest fanboy in the UK?

Was you aware Brimma is the oldest fanboy in the UK?

I know I'm biased, but I like them more every time I look at them - the main disappointment is not being able to follow them at night :(

I know I'm biased, but I like them more every time I look at them - the main disappointment is not being able to follow them at night :(

Get Mrs Brimma to drive the car while you follow in Monte, not rocket science old chap?! ;)

• Like 1

I would get them in a heartbeat, Bryan disscovered they are not available for the hatch as I wanted a link for it :swear: , they look great in the flesh/plastic :envy: :yes:

Ok, so I mailed dectane in Germany and asked the question we all want the answer too. Will there be lights for the hatch? Simple answer is YES they are being developed at the moment and no time scale was given as to how long until it could be on our motors. Keep looking on website. I will mail the guy back and ask for some indication on time so I can save my copper.

I have been informed that dectane require about 3 months to develop the tail lights so fingers crossed come late summer we can all have new tail lights. I'll keep checking up on the progress and keep you all posted

• 1 year later...

Didn´t someone say how about on a grey colour model, well here you go.

Friend X-mas present to himself

Thanks for the pictures as I've been wondering what they would look like on a silver VRS estate, someone mentioned these in another topic and I'm quite tempted.

John

Brimma, in one of your original posts you said that you thought the seal was "floppier" than the original. Now you have had them on the car for a while have you had any problems??

Brimma, in one of your original posts you said that you thought the seal was "floppier" than the original. Now you have had them on the car for a while have you had any problems??

None whatsoever so far as I'm aware, they're still working :)

I'm waiting on a reply from dectane about when these will be ready to ship as they are on the website but currently out of stock. As soon as they are in I will be ordering some. Hurry up Dectane :-D