The Norwegian vRS "Low Clearance"

Stamsaas

Thanks for all positive feedback guys!! :) really fun to hear that you like it! :)

I live in Østfold, about one hour from Oslo. Close to Rudskogen speedway if that say anything :)

Stamsaas,

I normaly get to Stavanger / kristiansand & Agotnes noth east of Bergen.

Craig...

Style of the wheel is spot on for the octavia - I prefer these to any other rim you've had on the car. Top marks!

Ditto wardy/ brimma - I'm not a big camber fan but I guess you probably need that for the drop :)

Thanks again! :) yes, it has quite alot camber, not sure how much, but i guess about 4,5degrees :) I dont mind the camber, but I would not have so much if I didnt had to, its the only way to get the wheels inside :) going of to "Royal Fitment" stance show with the car today, and comes home on sunday again. Might be some pic from that to sunday! :)

Edited by Stamsaas

Im not quite sure about theese wheels.. And i dont like the look of driving to small tires diameters as 35profile on 18s unnless it is crazy low as the passat :)

but here are some more photos from sunday, tok som pics with some friends :)

424702_457887254250124_618047658_n.jpg

539224_457884064250443_2014818377_n.jpg

face to face to a frinds A4 :)

DSC03128.jpg

and some speedshots

DSC03188.jpg

DSC03190.jpg

DSC03191.jpg

7916998696_fa68cc5da0_b.jpg

7917003592_00d0608c6f_b.jpg

:)

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Time go share some more pics :) Took some yesterday, had a bit trouble with the cam and focus, but it got better. Also tested some pics in the LED light of a petrol station :)

DSC_1704.jpg

DSC_1695.jpg

DSC_1703.jpg

LED lightning in the dark :)

DSC_1710.jpg

DSC_1712.jpg

DSC_1713.jpg

DSC_1715.jpg

DSC_1716.jpg

:)

• Like 2