Matte Black Octavia vRS

Good work Harry. I reckon it would look ace with no spoiler if there was also no rear wiper or vrs badge.

It did look pretty funky before the spoiler and badges went on to be fair. It's just not the kind of look that I'm after.

Harry I have to say this looks stunning, not seen a nicer finish on a VRS since that matt grey / green VRS that was on here a while ago.....

http://www.modifiedcars.com/cars/30140/skoda-octavia-rs-tuning-concept-2010-pictures/142216/1280

Edited by VRS-LE-OCT-II

Would be even better if you could work out a way of having both spoilers on at the same time.

Wud luk propa sick n need for speed then innit blood :giggle:

Hat off to you though Harry. That's some job for DIY and no experience :thumbup:

I think it should be wrapped in gold and displayed on the JPS Octavia.....?

Lee, I thought even you could tell the difference between a hatch and an estate ;)

• Like 1

Somehow missed this post until now.......

WOW

Harry that looks f'kin ace. I love matt black cars and your looks as good as I imagined.

Looking forward to seeing this up close.

Well done to you sir :rock:

Cheers. The boot had to be done in two pieces and there is a join (which is neat but there is a join nonetheless) and the rear bumper was very hard to get round the exhaust and it's do curved it was a mare

Cheers. The boot had to be done in two pieces and there is a join (which is neat but there is a join nonetheless) and the rear bumper was very hard to get round the exhaust and it's do curved it was a mare

If you had a normal exhaust, you would have only had to do it once..... :p