Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

Thank you! You should say 'bravo little Fabia'. I've got the road clear that day, the weather was perfect and I've treated it as on a track day. There were a couple of german bikers and an Opel Insignia with Spain license plates in that pack. It was the best drive I've ever had, I must admit. When going downhill, heading to Sibiu, I had to follow a convoy of caravans so .. fun was over. No parts have been damaged during that road trip, even though it has been floored, red lined, tire shreded and so on. The dashboard started to sqeek (again) which I might fix someday, but nothing other than that.  :angel: I flipping love my 1.4 mpi and it's 68-ish bhp. 

Edited by Alexandru

Another picture from a recent meeting with friends.

:)

@Alex: I'm having as much fun with mine as you are - although mine suffered from a "common" oil pan leakage which has been fixed yesterday by a mechanic (cleaned up and resealed with 2+2 black gasket).

Other than that, loving the ~55 bhp :) (I think after 13 years that's what it's left with)

P.S. My dashbard doesn't squeak - it rumbles just a little bit.

post-112793-0-34106600-1444420302_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackOutPaul

Got the wheels powder coated. Finally got it dyno'd, made a healthy 208bhp 300FtLb's on a very mild

Map due to a slipping clutch , Managed a 14.5 at York raceways on Sunday too. bdf241b79f82b2d6b402edff7f7966b1.jpg

29860360690a73724775446afd008130.jpg

6a540070542e77a11ea07319402667d6.jpg

99db01e6014fc1dd380a4ef7941886de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by tommccabevRS
  • Like 1