Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

2 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

I considered doing the rears on mine ever so slightly, but the insurance would bankrupt me... :D

Aww yeah :D I used to have the proper mesh window blinds for the rear ones but I sold them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Aww yeah :D I used to have the proper mesh window blinds for the rear ones but I sold them.

I thought about those but I don't know how long it'll be before this one is relegated to second car duties for whenever I buy my second car, definitely another Mk1 Fabia but an estate hopefully. :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TMB said:

^ Haha, bugger that for a lark 😄

I just realised in comparing the pics that they have swapped the window I ordered for a tinted one. The swines. This is the one I ordered and is obviously clear glass...

s-l1600.jpg

So tell them you want the clear one you ordered and you'll send the green one back if they want it.

If you bought it on the bay then you're protected and they'll have to swap it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

So tell them you want the clear one you ordered and you'll send the green one back if they want it.

Aye, correct me if I'm wrong, but it should be dead easy to open a claim since you've clearly not got what you wanted.

15 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

I'll just put up with it. If it really bugs me I will swap it for a clear one later. I just want the car back on the road.

• Like 1

Just finished the window. Can't really see the tint all that much. I'm a bit annoyed that the tape that was holding the temporary cover onto the door has pulled quite a bit of lacquer off the frame. Oh well, I'm thinking of changing the car next year anyway, so not gonna worry about it.

SS854357.jpg+

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Ryan, how long did it take them to replace your windscreen and was there much mess inside the car after?

Just shy of two hours the guy had it done in. Car was just as clean inside as before. He cleaned the rear view mirror, which was nice of him. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Just shy of two hours the guy had it done in. Car was just as clean inside as before. He cleaned the rear view mirror, which was nice of him. :D

Nice one 😁👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wino said:

Reminds me of this day: 

Aye that's a similar effect. I managed to get more in as well. Didn't have the heart to chuck the telly though, it still works for what we need it for and I've had it such a long time, so it has come home again. :D

Edited by AnnoyingPentium
Additional Information.

Just now, PotentiallyBatman said:

Just trying something different for now. I'm not quite sure I like the new one Lee. :D

Haha 😁

• Like 1