Official Briskoda Fabia II Monte Carlo Register

• 2 weeks later...

Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo Tech Estate 1.6tdi

Colour: Red

Reg Date: 2013

Options: Skoda PDC

Mods: Sunglasses holder, Osram Diadem silver indicator bulbs, Whispbar roof bars and Thule bike carrier.

IMG_3440.JPG

IMG_3465.JPG

Edited by Tyredcyclist
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

2014 monte 1.6 tdi 105 bhp

40k miles 

2 owners one was dealer

Few mods on this now mainly suspension and brakes and vrs alloys 

20170225_135105.jpg20170225_120433.jpgI have a progress thread on forum 

In Burnley lancs 

20170303_140617.jpg

20170303_140605.jpg

Edited by Madmilligan
  • Like 1

Hi all, have driven my Octy 2 for 10 years now and have been on these forums for quite some time. Wife has been looking to change her car and completely coming left field, she test drove and has now put a deposit down on a 14 plate Fabia Monte Carlo when previously poo pahing having a Skoda:biggrin:!!! Anyway, just wanted to ask what was the standard spec of the Monte Carlo at this time. The car she is getting has got MDI, Maxidot, bluetooth, armrest and cruise control which I don't see mention all the time on other adverts for the Monte. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi all, ive got a white bodied, black roofed Monte Carlo.

13 reg, 1.6TDi, TEC, 105 bhp. with Amundsen radio, cd, satnav, bluetooth and cruise control, 1 owner, 7500 miles on the clock, its now got 17600 after 2 years.

I live in Wirral area and flew up to the Orkney Isles to buy the car and drove it back.

The car was advertised with C.C. and when i saw the car and test drove it i told them it didnt have the C.C. on it, he assured me it did i told him where it should be and pointed it out to him, he said, im sorry and if you dont want the car i'll pay your return airflight, possibly £600+ 1 way.

I asked him if it could be retro fitted, he phoned a mate, we agreed a price, i payed the man, and at his expense i had the C.C. fitted at Mitchells in E/Port.

555 miles to home came up when i put my address into the sat nav. Great drive home though.

its so beautiful up there.

Looking forward to maybe meeting up with some people at rallies or what ever where ever events.

Drive safe all.

I think all spec is variant on original owners request,as mine dosent have the arm rest which i think maybe nice.

3 hours ago, whitecarlo1 said:

Hey Madmilligan, love the colour, i so wanted a yellow one but couldnt find one when i was looking.

Bought mine December 2014.

Thanks I saw it on the off chance at a local car dealer we fix vans for and had to have it lol I wouldn't mind white either tbh bit yellow certainly does stand out , only draw back is its no extras lol 

6 hours ago, kmc said:

Hi all, have driven my Octy 2 for 10 years now and have been on these forums for quite some time. Wife has been looking to change her car and completely coming left field, she test drove and has now put a deposit down on a 14 plate Fabia Monte Carlo when previously poo pahing having a Skoda:biggrin:!!! Anyway, just wanted to ask what was the standard spec of the Monte Carlo at this time. The car she is getting has got MDI, Maxidot, bluetooth, armrest and cruise control which I don't see mention all the time on other adverts for the Monte. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Many extras there I would like the maxi dot dash tbh hope to get it retro fitted but interior will be last on the list 

On 05/03/2017 at 20:29, Madmilligan said:

Many extras there I would like the maxi dot dash tbh hope to get it retro fitted but interior will be last on the list 

Nice work you are doing on your car - looks good! Maxidot was always one of those things I would have liked on my Octy2. All the best with all the improvements you are doing. I will read with interest!

• 3 weeks later...

Brand new to the site, loving my skoda I picked up second hand, purchased 6 months ago. 

2014 White fabia monte in white with black roof. Parking sensors, red interior, spare wheel. Checkered flag badges instead of date (not 100% sure as to why it has these?) 

Looking to mod with : black badges. Exhaust. Maybe a VRS read diffuser to accomodate the exhaust nicely. Possibly Lower slightly. 

51 minutes ago, LukeChilli said:

Brand new to the site, loving my skoda I picked up second hand, purchased 6 months ago. 

2014 White fabia monte in white with black roof. Parking sensors, red interior, spare wheel. Checkered flag badges instead of date (not 100% sure as to why it has these?) 

Looking to mod with : black badges. Exhaust. Maybe a VRS read diffuser to accomodate the exhaust nicely. Possibly Lower slightly. 

Sounds exactly like mine!

14 minutes ago, AMD87 said:

Sounds exactly like mine!

Just checked yours out, liking the yellow fogs on yours. Keep thinking about going LED or red coated fogs maybe. I'm also definitely thinking about a remap, but I've never modified any of my cars before so to start with this one is a bit daunting haha. 

2 hours ago, LukeChilli said:

Just checked yours out, liking the yellow fogs on yours. Keep thinking about going LED or red coated fogs maybe. I'm also definitely thinking about a remap, but I've never modified any of my cars before so to start with this one is a bit daunting haha. 

Thanks the yellow fogs was a must for me! It can get foggy a lot near where I live and the white lights just bounce back far too much and blind you, tinting them yellow made a huge difference. 

If youre a looking for them look up funk motorsport they do red too and it's proper thick stuff they use to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AMD87 said:

Thanks the yellow fogs was a must for me! It can get foggy a lot near where I live and the white lights just bounce back far too much and blind you, tinting them yellow made a huge difference. 

If youre a looking for them look up funk motorsport they do red too and it's proper thick stuff they use to. 

Ah nice one man. I'll check em out. It's got to the point where I've had her the 6 months and now want to put my own little stamp on her lol 

10 hours ago, LukeChilli said:

I might be wrong but I don't think the vrs diffuser will fit as it won't match up to the arch extensions? 

However the recess is there behind the monte diffuser so it can be removed and with a very steady hand could be cut out to give the same look. I had my exhaust down turned as I wanted to keep the clean lines. Mapping has made a huge difference though! 

11 hours ago, kmackmontecarlo said:

I might be wrong but I don't think the vrs diffuser will fit as it won't match up to the arch extensions? 

However the recess is there behind the monte diffuser so it can be removed and with a very steady hand could be cut out to give the same look. I had my exhaust down turned as I wanted to keep the clean lines. Mapping has made a huge difference though! 

Wow I had no idea having the exhaust turned down was an option.  Like I say I'm newby haha.  Does that not affect the ride height or anything? I've seen some back boxes hanging down so far the scrape up on speedbumps. I couldn't stand cringing every time I went near a bump. Can I ask what exhaust you're running ? Also what's everyone's knowledge on induction kits as well? Are they worth the money?  The remap has been on the cards for a while. Been told it'll get me to around the 130bhp Mark which is too tempting not to. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The plastic, lipped boot liner I ordered from eBay arrived and went in this morning. Fits nicely and cost £15.99.

Not the most exciting of add ons but will hopefully help to keep the boot clean!

IMG_0633.JPG

• Like 1

20170326_140529.thumb.jpg.901f4fcb30090b18d245d49d8f8a2666.jpg

Just got monte over a month ago.

1.6tdi 105bhp

Estate

Registered Jan 2014

Love it! 

Hoping to remap, refurb alloys, and source an arm rest... 

• Like 3

Bought Second hand from dealer in 2015
1.6 TDI 105bhp

Reg in Oct 2012
Wanting to Remap at some point and Install HIDs. Possibly replace rear drums with disc brakes else just respray them due to surface rust.

Mods so far.

Android Head Unit (stereo) installed 
Halogen DRLs replaced with LED bulb counterparts

Full rubber mat kit added along with rubber boot liner
LcaVZ1G.jpg

• Like 3