What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

jonny boy

Once saw a oncoming transit, I swear the guy was reading a newspaper, and there was a marked police car behind him (police man did nothing, I get the feeling the roads policing unit in my area suck)

Technically, it wasn't a mobile phone. What is he supposed to do?  :rofl:

• Like 1

Once saw a oncoming transit, I swear the guy was reading a newspaper, and there was a marked police car behind him (police man did nothing, I get the feeling the roads policing unit in my area suck)

To be fair, if the police car was behind him he probably couldn't see what the Transit driver was doing.

I'm trying to park and some arse decides to drive through the car park not in the road but down the row of spaces

• Like 1

The police corsa the followed me through town, lots of junctions etc. Not once did she indicate! (And yes it was appropriate, many other road users around who would have appreciated a heads up, especially the pedestrians who were crossing as she turned in to a side street)

following a row of cars in the outside lane of a reasonably clear dual carriageway at 60.

Worse still, the fact they were overtaking the biddies in their merivas like they weren't moving.

If you want to drive at 35 in a 70 limit, do not do it during rush hour. especially on my commute!!

Some **** in a MK1 VRS Fabia decided to overtake me (I was doing 60 in a 60) across all the hatched area, covering my car with stones and crap .....

I'm trying to park and some arse decides to drive through the car park not in the road but down the row of spaces

In my experience that's where the nails and screws are usually waiting to do your tyres in.

In my experience that's where the nails and screws are usually waiting to do your tyres in.

Here's hoping :devil:

****er

Is that a jerk move in the UK? Here in continental europe its perfectly acceptable as long as you're not cutting someone off...

The weather! Had the RARB fitted this morning and was looking forward to giving it a test run but the monsoon conditions have put paid to that.

The prat in his Peugot 1007 who decided to straight line the roundabout causing me o have to brake since he came in to my lane. Then he decided that once I was within a car length of him as I was overtaking him he'd pull out in front of me without indicating and then proceed to overtake the car in the inside lane at about 1 mph faster than it was going using the whole overtaking lane as it was ending just ahead. Complete pillock!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Eunuch equipped with Renault Scenic who decides that even though he's travelling around 25mph slower than me, pulling out directly in front (one indicator flash) was absolutely essential rather than wait two seconds and for the empty carriageway behind me. Proceeded to take forever to overtake a middle lane HGV and get the arse on with me for hitting the horn. Completely unaware of what he'd just done (or more likely it was Road Captain at his finest) 

Not today but Thursday, I was rather annoyed by the pure piece of SCUM who didn't agree that me doing precisely 60mph on a single carriageway where the NSL applied was sufficient for his cars superior performance capabilities and his manly driving skills. This no doubt had the young lady in the passenger seat fully aroused by his awesomeness. 8 mother trucking miles of this gormless morons grill in my rear view mirror until he got stopped by some lights in town......... 

When I seize power this sorry excuse for a man will have a partial involuntary sex change operation (no boob job) as part of his punishment for being a worthless excuse of a man. He will also loose the use of each limb one at a time against individual driving offences (these will be deducted rather than the useless penalty points system currently in place), should he dare to drive on my roads! 

click to enlarge

vlcsnap-2014-05-22-18h55m20s210.png

• Like 2

The complete wastes of road space that were doing 55mph down the double track and 40 down the single all the way home (NB the single track has sightlines that would allow 100mph in the absense of a speed limit).

Last night driving down a narrow NSL country lane at 11pm to come up behind a cyclist with no lights, hoody hood up all dressed in black who may have actually been drunk too the was he was swerving, the missus saw him before me, lucky as I may have flattened him....

The prat going through the Lingfield traffic calming chicane against the traffic priority and who kept on coming despite my Octy being in the gap...on the brakes and on the horn.

I love my Octy's brakes.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Not today but Thursday, I was rather annoyed by the pure piece of SCUM who didn't agree that me doing precisely 60mph on a single carriageway where the NSL applied was sufficient for his cars superior performance capabilities and his manly driving skills. This no doubt had the young lady in the passenger seat fully aroused by his awesomeness. 8 mother trucking miles of this gormless morons grill in my rear view mirror until he got stopped by some lights in town......... 

When I seize power this sorry excuse for a man will have a partial involuntary sex change operation (no boob job) as part of his punishment for being a worthless excuse of a man. He will also loose the use of each limb one at a time against individual driving offences (these will be deducted rather than the useless penalty points system currently in place), should he dare to drive on my roads! 

click to enlarge

vlcsnap-2014-05-22-18h55m20s210.png

Geezzz does somebody need a wee hug  :p

Geezzz does somebody need a wee hug  :p

Nah I have been spoilt driving mainly for the last 12 years in countries with far better roads and experientially better driving standards. This place is such a joke when it comes to driving.  :swear:

Nah I have been spoilt driving mainly for the last 12 years in countries with far better roads and experientially better driving standards. This place is such a joke when it comes to driving.  :swear:

Agree with the standards, but the roads? OK, there are some crap ones, but I've driven all over the world and overall, ours (especially the motorways) are excellent in comparison.

Agree with the standards, but the roads? OK, there are some crap ones, but I've driven all over the world and overall, ours (especially the motorways) are excellent in comparison.

There can be no way you are talking about NI???? If so, what motorways? The longest by FAR is 36 miles long, the shortest 0.2 miles long lol. 

• Like 1

Wrong country. 

http://pathetic.org.uk/current/m12/

In Northern Ireland motorways for comical sake: (this is ALL of them)

M1 = 38 miles

M2 = 22 miles

M3 = 0.8 miles

M5 = 1.4 miles

M12 = 1.5 miles

M22 = 5.6 miles

A8(M) = 1.0 miles

Total motorway network length = 70.3 miles, there are plenty of cars about now which could cover it all in less than a gallon of fuel. They are all focused more or less in a 30 mile radius, leaving nothing other than crap single carriageway 'A' roads which I compare to average 'B' roads in GB. This is not bolstered by a larger dual carriageway network as there is only really 1 of  any notable value that took 3.6 million years to complete and stopped half way, it's 12.5 miles long...... The entire rail network was removed from the country over 40 years ago with the PROMISE of motorways to replace and they never came. The only pares of NI still with a rail network are the parts that have the  'motorways' listed above typically. :envy:  

On the way to work... knowing I had to fix all the crap that the useless waste of flesh who is paid more than me should be fixing himself.

Returning from work... nothing upset me as the useless waste of flesh has been pulled up for being such an oxygen thief.

Tomorrow will be good fun. Let's see how much time he can waste before he blames the fact he can't do his job on someone else..

Yesterday:

One of my mates calls me at 9:30 PM (I get up at 5 am so I was already way past my bedtime) that his Octavia doesn't start. Off we go. Got in up an running within an hour. I drove home. Calls again, car's dead as a door nail. Back and fix it again. I leave the engine on so it doesn't die on him again. Halfway home, I get a call that he stalled and he cant start it. That time I couldn't get it running, towed it back home. In the parking lot  we tried it again and the ******* thing starts up and runs smooth a ****. ARGH!

I got home at 1 am. Couldnt bloody sleep either.

Today:

I swing past him on my way to work. Car runs fine. Now that I can see what I'm doing I realize that some idiot put the wrong starter in it. The connector isn't broken at all like my sleep deprived mind working in almost complete darkness assumed, no, the connector is totally different from the car's loom. Glued it on so he could get to work. Spent my lunch break fabricating a new connector that would be more permanent.

Around lunch, I get rear ended by a biker. The blind muppet didn't see me stop for a red light and ended up sprawled on my flatbed. For the record, I was driving a freaking VW Transporter Pickup. That's not a small car. Hate these damned bikers, and god help me, I'm one of them.

At two pm, I see that one of my mates neighbours forgot to roll up her car window and left her phone and handbag on the seat. The Swedish DVLAs computers were down so i couldn't get the owner's name from the plate number. I know she lived in the building, but not which apartment. I gave up since I was going nowhere and an hour later when I drove past, she was talking to a cop. Car was "broken into".

Just before today's meeting, I get pulled into a routine breathalyser test where the cop recognized me and took his sweet 25 minutes checking my perfectly legit licence just to **** with me. I was late for the meeting.

After work, I go grocery shopping. When I come outside I see that some **** dented my car. No note, no car, no driver. Three dents now. Had the bloody thing since October.

fuuuu.png

Edited by DaKKs_152
  • Like 1

Yesterday:

One of my mates calls me at 9:30 PM (I get up at 5 am so I was already way past my bedtime) that his Octavia doesn't start. Off we go. Got in up an running within an hour. I drove home. Calls again, car's dead as a door nail. Back and fix it again. I leave the engine on so it doesn't die on him again. Halfway home, I get a call that he stalled and he cant start it. That time I couldn't get it running, towed it back home. In the parking lot  we tried it again and the ******* thing starts up and runs smooth a ****. ARGH!

I got home at 1 am. Couldnt bloody sleep either.

Today:

I swing past him on my way to work. Car runs fine. Now that I can see what I'm doing I realize that some idiot put the wrong starter in it. The connector isn't broken at all like my sleep deprived mind working in almost complete darkness assumed, no, the connector is totally different from the car's loom. Glued it on so he could get to work. Spent my lunch break fabricating a new connector that would be more permanent.

Around lunch, I get rear ended by a biker. The blind muppet didn't see me stop for a red light and ended up sprawled on my flatbed. For the record, I was driving a freaking VW Transporter Pickup. That's not a small car. Hate these damned bikers, and god help me, I'm one of them.

At two pm, I see that one of my mates neighbours forgot to roll up her car window and left her phone and handbag on the seat. The Swedish DVLAs computers were down so i couldn't get the owner's name from the plate number. I know she lived in the building, but not which apartment. I gave up since I was going nowhere and an hour later when I drove past, she was talking to a cop. Car was "broken into".

Just before today's meeting, I get pulled into a routine breathalyser test where the cop recognized me and took his sweet 25 minutes checking my perfectly legit licence just to **** with me. I was late for the meeting.

After work, I go grocery shopping. When I come outside I see that some **** dented my car. No note, no car, no driver. Three dents now. Had the bloody thing since October.

fuuuu.png

Don't bother with the Lottery this week then  :no:

• Like 1