FUBAR

Loving that :love:  don't suppose you have any pics of the rear end? I've always been an ass man  :devil:

I will get you a pic tomorrow :)

Just noticed something else lurking in the background, yours???

It's my dads Triumph Sprint ST, tis quality :P

Idiots the lot of them, motorcyclists are just an easy group for them to target..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't see it being upheld after court. Reasons given would suggest that a certain bridge needs to have a sign banning cars in England too then. 

I can't see it being upheld after court. Reasons given would suggest that a certain bridge needs to have a sign banning cars in England too then.

I can guarantee if some bikers are using it to race, then their will be just as many chavs in Saxo's trying to do the same..

But you can't ban cars from there because the council all drive cars and they wouldn't want to inconvenience themselves.

• Like 1

I can guarantee if some bikers are using it to race, then their will be just as many chavs in Saxo's trying to do the same..

But you can't ban cars from there because the council all drive cars and they wouldn't want to inconvenience themselves.

The only word which I can draw to summarise the whole affair is 'discrimination', plain and simple. 

• Like 1

Have they then put up signs both sides of the road on the roundabout exit? From memory, that's the legal requirement (like speed limit changes). If there's not a sign on both sides of the road, it's not valid...

I've looked at the google maps, but it's before the sign went up.

I drove down that road the other day. It it absolutely cover in four wheel skid marks, nothing from bikes. People are doing doughnuts, drifts and god knows what else, and they ban bikes.....

I suppose one plus point is that the BMF are challenging it, because if the council got the results they wanted from this then it would open up similar avenues for councils all over the country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another 2 wheeler here - had pretty much every bike around but for the past few years on a trumpf 1050 speed triple.

Always makes me grin from ear to ear. Some nice fruity arrow Ti cans on it, stubby bar end mirrors.

Great ride to work tool.

Cheers

Fecking hell

Bloody councils!!! How do they plan to enforce that then? i bet it's a local traffic order and in un-enforceable by police.

• Like 1

It turns out that a relative of mine sponsors tyco Suzuki for the past couple of years, to cut a long story short, I was invited as a VIP guest to donnington park bsb yesterday, I got to go in the pit and talk to the team manager, and be on the grid for the first race, access all areas, truly a day in a million, fantastic , will never be forgotten.......

• Like 1

It turns out that a relative of mine sponsors tyco Suzuki for the past couple of years, to cut a long story short, I was invited as a VIP guest to donnington park bsb yesterday, I got to go in the pit and talk to the team manager, and be on the grid for the first race, access all areas, truly a day in a million, fantastic , will never be forgotten.......

That's cool

My wife's little sister is a runner for tv shows and she did the Clare balding sport programe on on BT sport and she got me cal crutchlows autograph! ............... Result

Picked it up at the weekend with the help of Pete of this Parish :) Certainly different and a lot of fun to ride. Can't wait to start modding, my GSA feels like the Star Ship Enterprise in contrast. Did 160 ish miles on Sunday with a big retro **** eating grin over my face. Now to start a bit of modding.

d1436d04-b41f-48fb-bd52-2f3f9d33f0ee_zps

20130908_124014_zpse4f297cd.jpg

• Like 2

Bought a GSX1400 in 2001 and rode it out the shop with L plates and provisional licence. Passed test next day. It now has 6K miles up.

Added a SV650 2 years later it now has 1.8K miles up.

Got a DL650 in 2007 now has 700 miles up.

Would like to ride more but am getting scared of falling off. Noticed since I turned 60 I dont bounce so good anymore. Getting some stick from the missus with 3 bikes in the garage but what the heck.

• Like 1