New Badges fitted with pictures

Pro

agree completelly,

this is ment to help all Skoda owners with all models to upgrade to new skoda badge, so keep on folks

It is in the Octy II section as it was initially about people changing on Octavia's but it has spread model wide, if it was in the OT or another section prob would be easier for folk to find the information now.

For the last time NEW FABIA BADGE info:

SKODA FABIA-FRONT and REAR EMBLEM original - NEW LOGO

• - Front and rear emblem Skoda , new design
  • - Genuine Skoda Auto
  • - Attractive new logo
  • - Standard on the car Skoda Fabia II facelift - from January 28, 2013
  • - Standard on the car Skoda Roomster facelift - from January 28, 2013
  • - Absolutely dimensionally identical to the old character ( 1U0853621C)
  • - Handles exactly the same as the old character (1U0853621C)
  • - A new character will be stuck in the same way as the old sign (1U0853621C)
  • - Figure A shows a comparison of characters (left is old, right new)
  • - Image B, C, D shows the position of a character in the frame grille Octavia
  • - Figure E, F shows the serial position of a character in Skoda
  • - The price is for ONE piece

Suitable only for these cars Škoda:

• - Felicia (98-01) - only the front grille
  • - Octavia (96-2004 + Tour) - front grille + tailgate (Sedan + Combi)
  • - + Octavia II Facelift (from 2004 to 2012) - only the fifth door (Sedan + Combi)
  • - Fabia (to 2007) - front grille + tailgate (Combi + + Hatchback Sedan)
  • - + Fabia II Facelift (from 2007) - only the fifth door (Hatchback + Combi)
  • - + Roomster facelift - only the fifth door

esh_34900-egypt13-359_zps43615114.jpg

esh_34899-egypt13-378_zpsd8cf6b64.jpg

esh_34898-egypt13-365_zps9afb380d.jpg

esh_34901-egypt13-366_zps647b2e32.jpg

esh_34903-egypt13-371_zpsad803eeb.jpg

esh_34902-egypt13-368_zpsa4db6c88.jpg

esh_34904-egypt13-369_zps34a265b7.jpg

esh_34906-582340_391458900946577_397056317_n_zps3491ae26.png

esh_34905-148773_394879593937841_2076809985_n_zps3e1a8e37.png

• Like 3

Latest update to NEW FABIA BADGE.

I just got my front one

IMAG2696_zps915dc4ca.jpg

it is 9cm one and

IT IS NO GO FOR FRONT GRILLE ON OCTAVIA

IT MAYBE USEFULL ON THE TRUNK DUE TO THE 2 PIN STYLE, BUT CAN'T CHECK THAT RIGHT NOW BECAUE I'VE ALREADY STICKED REAR ONE.

Main difference to is that ony smaller rear badge chrome part can't be dissasembled becaused clips are glued and on bigger one can, only clips without glue.

Will check if that bigger one fill fit trunk to in perfect manner as rear one, and in that case I will dismantle it and put some black glossy 3M film on that black plastic to look nicer with my pearl black paint.

Edited by davojuri
  • Like 1

Few more pics of New Fabia front badge

IMAG2697_zps05514803.jpg

IMAG2698_zpsbdea2eb8.jpg

IMAG2699_zpsb276377d.jpg

as you can se it is also as the rear one glued on the back-pins of the chrome parts can't be dismantled without to much of damage-regarding putting some film on that black plastic background as I did already with Citigo and Rapid ones.

Really this thread would prob be better if it was just about Octavia Mk2 and let owners of other Skoda's open their own thread in the relevant sections (IMO) would cut down on the confusion!

In summary:

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front badge for FL Octavia (fits perfect)

1ST 853 630 AUL - Rear badge for FL Octavia (slightly large for recess, but fits)

5J0853621AAULFB -New Fabia 2 Rear badge that fits the 80mm recess perfectly (havent got one yet but will report back)

all should be able to order from a Skoda Dealer

Thanks mate!

damn you Phil I was about to reply in a sarcastic manor there lolol.

lebron-smallest-violin.gif

So despite phils sarcasm, has Phil managed to order these badges from skoda yet? I doubt it!

I have the front badge. I ordered it whilst staying elsewhere in the country and was told that the rear badge was on back order, so I didn't order it as I was returning home a week later. I have not yet tried to order it again.

As for sarcasm, no. It is perfectly reasonable to expect Skoda products to be available from Skoda retailers.

When you say front do you mean citigo badge?

I also expect skoda to hold the parts and had done a thorough search before asking the question as to where I can order the rear badge. If it was as easy as just ordering from skoda I wouldn't have needed to ask the question.

Apparently skoda have been mucking suppliers around for the rear badge and keep pushing back the delivery date.

Edited by Brettreading

any update on these lads??

I spotted these on superskoda and wondered would they be a perfect fit.

I am uncertain about the front one as may decide on a badgeless grill instead.

Citigo front > http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/CITIGO/Citigo-front-emblem-with-new-2012-logo

Octavia rear > http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-II/Octavia-II-04-13-REAR-emblem-with-new-2012-logo-original-Skoda-Autoas

I have asked superskoda the dimensions of the rear octavia badge but not had a reply. I want to know if it sits in the recess or not. And at 23 euros it ain't cheap!

I am going to wait until I can get a UK sourced new fabia badge which hopefully won't be too long....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have asked superskoda the dimensions of the rear octavia badge but not had a reply. I want to know if it sits in the recess or not. And at 23 euros it ain't cheap!

I am going to wait until I can get a UK sourced new fabia badge which hopefully won't be too long....

Don't bother buying from Superskoda, it will always be more expensive plus they are not helpful at all and on top of that they are smart asses.

I've dealt with them many times before and I'm not impressed. Oh and if things turn ugly, like something is broken upon delivery or a mistake was made, then you are shafted.

• Like 2

Don't bother buying from Superskoda it will always be more expensive plus they are not helpful at all and top of that they are smart asses.

I've dealt with them many times before and I'm not impressed. Oh and if things turn ugly, like something is broken upon delivery or I mistake was made, then you are shafted.

unless you pay buy PayPal then make a complaint through them then get a refund straight away. They were good at one time, but no more

• Like 1

By the way if people want to buy the new boot badge of the Fabia MKII which will fit correctly in the recess of the Octavia 5 (this is the smaller 8.5cm badge) the code is: 5J0 853 621 AAULFB

By the way if people want to buy the new boot badge of the Fabia MKII which will fit correctly in the recess of the Octavia 5 (this is the smaller 8.5cm badge) the code is: 5J0 853 621 AAULFB

So, If I order the Citigo front and this one for the rear they will both fit 100% ?

Thanks

Citigo front will fit front grille but u can get this cheaper on ebay from UK sellers.

The rear one may fit but I don't know anyone who has tried.... Care to be our guinea pig?

interesting that Skoda are still using there green recognised badge in there tv advert, but the new badges on there new cars they look good but have lost there individuality. They now look the same as others vw vauxhall etc.Why would you want to put a new 2013 badge on a older car anyway.

interesting that Skoda are still using there green recognised badge in there tv advert, but the new badges on there new cars they look good but have lost there individuality. They now look the same as others vw vauxhall etc.Why would you want to put a new 2013 badge on a older car anyway.

For the same reason that people do lots of the modifications to their cars, the black 18" Neptunes on your car for example was something that was being done by owners on this forum long before they became an option in 2012 and then fired onto the Blacklines to shift the stock no one bought before car ended production. The new badge is more like the original badge before the green one, you will find in the not to distant future that your green badges will start to de-laminate as they are shocking quality, all 6 badges on mine had started to before the car was a year old, front one was replaced at about 2 months old for colour coded grill surround fitting as the brand new bade on my brand new VRS was already de-laminating at edges so wasn't worth it. New ones by their construction do not appear that they will be as susceptible. When out of warranty at £60 odd to replace all the old scabby green badges you might come around to our thinking!

This is how this car left the factory, green badge came for a short time and now its in the bin where it should have stayed (unless they had made them properly).

skoda-favorit-01.jpg

• Like 2