Waiting List

vegit8

My 140 SE 4x4 was ordered last Wednesday.

Petrol blue with heated screen and heated seats.

I'm hoping it will be with me by the end of June.

Edit: just been told its expected week 19 build but may be sooner :)

My 140 SE 4x4 was ordered last Wednesday.

Petrol blue with heated screen and heated seats.

I'm hoping it will be with me by the end of June.

Edit: just been told its expected week 19 build but may be sooner :)

I ordered my second Yeti on Good Friday (170 Eleg), and was told week 19.

Today had week 19 confirmed, which is beginning of May. Dealer advised that should expect mid to late May delivery, so if your week

19 too you should have yours at a similar time. Mines been confirmed at stage 10, which is build date set. Was told this may improve slightly too, but subject to getting 'shipping issues' resolved.

Ordered my 170 L&K on 4th March and told provisionally Week 21 build, so was hoping to get car around mid-June. Spoke to the dealer this afternoon and he said it was now a provisional Week 19 build, so will hopefully see it towards the end of May :blush:

Dealer confirms my SE Greenline is being built this week (week 14), Says there are some shipping delays...can sit at Emden docks for 10 days, but should still be with me by the end of this month.... Yum! Yum!

• Like 2

Dealer confirms my SE Greenline is being built this week (week 14), Says there are some shipping delays...can sit at Emden docks for 10 days, but should still be with me by the end of this month.... Yum! Yum!

Great news, and do keep us posted, it'll certainly give me a good yard-stick as to when I could get my own :-)

I ordered my second Yeti on Good Friday (170 Eleg), and was told week 19.

Today had week 19 confirmed, which is beginning of May. Dealer advised that should expect mid to late May delivery, so if your week

19 too you should have yours at a similar time. Mines been confirmed at stage 10, which is build date set. Was told this may improve slightly too, but subject to getting 'shipping issues' resolved.

This is also my second.

I'm looking forward to the extra oomph, DSG and new toys but even if its delivered to the dealer in May I think I will have to wait till mid June to collect it as my Motabilty contract doesn't end till then. :(

MY dealer just called to confirm that our car has been built (week 14) and has left the factory and is at the docks waiting for shipment. Apparently it can be on docks for up to 10 days and can be upto another 10 days for the transporter; the dealer but suggested it should only be another 10 days in total to pickup the keys. I ordered on the 28th December with a build week 14, so it has remained on schedule so far. I had made a few additions since the first order - removeable towbar and Amundsen+ with DAB.

Apparently when it arrives, I need to go in to do some more paperwork; not sure what else there is to do really, unless this is another opportunity for the dealer to try to sell me more stuff.

Still, I have to admit I am very excited and it is starting to feel real now.

• Like 3

Mine was in emden for 3 weeks and it's been in Grimsby now for 4 days so far, so good luck with yours.

MarieK - the colour is black; which from what I can gather from the forum is unpopular. But black is the only colour for me. Time will tell on the delivery; but will update when it arrives,

• Like 2

Snap! confirmed Greenline build week 14 :hi:

• Like 1

Hi,

My wait is finally over and I collected my Steel Grey Yeti L & K (170) from the dealers today after a long wait at Grimsby, can't complain though as ordered w/c 21/01/2013 so turnaround was about 11 weeks. Just trying to get used to all the technology side of things as this is my first Skoda and was driving a Vauxhall Zafira previously!

Will you be able to add delivery date to your list?

Many thanks,

Mike

:hi:

• Like 2

Hi,

My wait is finally over and I collected my Steel Grey Yeti L & K (170) from the dealers today after a long wait at Grimsby, can't complain though as ordered w/c 21/01/2013 so turnaround was about 11 weeks. Just trying to get used to all the technology side of things as this is my first Skoda and was driving a Vauxhall Zafira previously!

Many thanks,

Mike

Same model & colour as I have on order - please post some pics ! :blush:

Hi,

Many thanks,

Mike

Congrats on your new arrival. Would love to see some pics when you can manage them.

Please see pics after 7 miles, was frightened of parking in Cheshire Oaks but found a place away from the main shoppiong area to take photo's. I didn't relise but around the rear wheel arches is a protective film to prevent chips etc, I have added this in one of the photos. Photo inside was taken this morning - now driven 70 miles and very pleased with vehicle.

Wheels were the ones I wanted but not as shown in the brouchure and DAB reception is fine. Came with Pirelli's P Zero Rosso's fitted and a spare steel 16" with a Continetal Premium Contact 2 Tyre.

Added a couple more photos, one of the engine and one of the sat nav.

post-97434-0-30194500-1365330912_thumb.jpg

post-97434-0-76209500-1365330925_thumb.jpg

post-97434-0-17686300-1365330953_thumb.jpg

post-97434-0-03823900-1365330960_thumb.jpg

post-97434-0-05595100-1365331047_thumb.jpg

post-97434-0-35555300-1365351923_thumb.jpg

post-97434-0-57418800-1365351938_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

On the internal pic, what is that on the roof at each side ? (directly above the B-pillar)

I wondered that to, but on zooming right in, I think they're the internal lights as the panoramic sunroof is so long and large that there's no place in the ceiling to locate central real internal lights.

I wondered that to, but on zooming right in, I think they're the internal lights as the panoramic sunroof is so long and large that there's no place in the ceiling to locate central real internal lights.

........and the things on each side are the internal lights.

Cheers, that makes sense.

Couldn't zoom in when viewing on the PC, so I thought they looked a bit like switches, but having now viewed it again via the iPad (which does allow pic zooming) I can see that they are lights :giggle:

Nice looking car Pasquale - did you take any extras ? (apart from the aforementioned spare wheel)

A tip, with friendly intentions :hi: , to those eager souls awaiting the safe arrival of their new pet SM: Download the Owner's Manual here -

https://mediaportal....wnersManual.pdf

It makes good reading during those sleepless nights and helps you prepare for adoptive parenthood. All sorts of useful info there (e.g. what's that thing above the top of the B pillar?!) that will give you a flying start when the pet arrives. There are lots of puzzling errors and omissions but Skoda give prizes for spotting them. Have fun!

• Like 2