CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Great spot, Jayneyyyy

I know it's shown on a Fabia, but they don't have a Citigo option

They don't have many options to be honest.

Shame you can't put privates on Q cars though hey.

(also half of the point of making it look inconspicuous was to have your own Q car, right?)

To be honest it's hardly going to go on the road.

Plus it will be trailered to events where I'll just run a showplate.

So it doesn't bother me.

I suspected a Q plate IF I decided to road register it from soon after I had the idea back in July 2012.

Any chance of this being ready by 3rd August?   :)

Got everything crossed

Hoping a darn side earlier Bryan. :D

All the fabrication work is done, shell is just finishing prep in the next couple of days...

Then it's a case of putting it all back together, getting the wiring and sensors talking to each other before finding out what kind of power it's going to make! :)

Although I could always take you out for a "spin" in something else. :angel:

• Like 2

I hope BossFox keeps it longer than it's taken to build, especially with his track record. ;):D

I think he could name his price & still have people fight over taking it off him   ;)  ;)  B)

I'm sure that the build cost would put this out of most people's reach - we can only guess and I'm sure Richard would never tell.

To be fair people really don't want to know... I don't even want to know!

If I was daft enough to sell it the actual value would be a fraction of the build cost.

I'd probably get more breaking the damn thing because there is a fair old value in parts there.

But hey.

Here we are.  It's almost done, mostly paid for and it's too late to stop now. :happy:

• Like 3

With a build like this theres no need for a discussion about cost, just marvel in BossFox's genius/madness and know that youll never see another one done again :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In car related news it's in the paint shop and the "Sunset" rear three windows are there too.

So about a week or so probably while they prepare and paint the shell, leaving it nicely finished and ready for the final push...

So will be quiet on the Citigo front for a week or two.

• Like 2

So much respect for you Richard this is such a crackers project and the car is just going to be plain mental.

I wish I had the funds and understanding from the other half to do something this committed, even if I had the money getting involved in something like this would almost certainly end my marriage haha

Wanted to ask whats planned for the Yeti TSi?

So much respect for you Richard this is such a crackers project and the car is just going to be plain mental.

I wish I had the funds and understanding from the other half to do something this committed, even if I had the money getting involved in something like this would almost certainly end my marriage haha

Wanted to ask whats planned for the Yeti TSi?

There is a thread about my Yetis in the project section for that model on here.

Starts with the two red ones and the Tsi arrives around page 6.

It's having a K04 conversion to 320bhp, plus stripping some weight out and sorting the suspension, brakes etc...

Early days though.  Not much has happened to it yet, so not such an interesting read yet...

Should be done in about two months everything going to plan as it's mostly bolt on stuff.

Rather easier to start with a vehicle that has 4x4 already... :giggle:

What colour will the Citigogo be then?

I vote Brisky lime green  :rock:

Silver, as it was bought as an ex-demo from Preston Motors.

I like silver, it's good for blending in. :)

It's just getting tidied up and all the fabrication painted to match the rest of the shell.

• Like 1

Silver, as it was bought as an ex-demo from Preston Motors.

I like silver, it's good for blending in. :)

It's just getting tidied up and all the fabrication painted to match the rest of the shell.

And, of course, lime green hardly fits with the "OEM Plus" philosophy.