Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

@

kris1 can you post a list for north of the border?

here ya go

NORTH

Name: CleanDetail

Tel Contact: 01302 354798

Email: [email protected]

Area: Doncaster, South Yorkshire, Humberside, Midlands Nationwide

Name: Deeper Detail

Tel Contact: 07827790434

Area: East Yorkshire and surrounding areas

Name: DPN

Tel Contact: 07759627237

Area:Harrogate/Nationwide/Abroad

Name: Griffiths Detailing

Tel : 07800 745 117

Area: Detailing studio in Liverpool and covering Wirral, Cheshire, Halton and beyond.

Name: Mirror Finish Auto Detailing

Tel Contact: 07709393615

Area: North West/Greater Manchester/Cheshire

Name: North East Care Care

Tel Contact: 07917 835976

Area: North East

Name:Off Your Marks Ltd. Licensed Zymol Detailers.

Tel Contact: 07881 934788

Area: Workshop based near Warrington, Cheshire

Name: Reflectology

Tel Contact: 07717 298367

[email protected]

Area: Sheffield and S Yorks...N Derbys and N notts

• Like 1

youre further north than i thought!

this list probably then...

SCOTLAND

Name: AMDetails

Tel Contact: 0845 689 9019

Mob Contact: 07736034031

Area: Based In Elgin, Moray covering - Moray | Inverness | North Scotland | The Highlands

Name: Black Magic Detail

Tel Contact: 07717201673

Area: fife,scotland,UK wide

Name: Defined Details.

Tel Contact:07817 224869.

Area: Covering central Scotland and beyond.

Name: Incredible Detail

Tel Contact:07547 735 594

Area: Premises in Glasgow. Mobile Service Covering the whole of Scotland and the UK (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen)

Name :Polished Bliss

Tel Contact: 08454540017

Area: Aberdeen

Name: RGK Detailing

Tel Contact: 07500903249

Area: Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout Central Scotland.

Name: Ultimate Shine

Tel Contact : 07951938177

Area: Kirkcaldy

• Like 1

I've been offered this deal on a race blue estate:-

£2500 deposit

£329 per month for 36 months

£6900 GFV

On 25k miles per year. I'm going to ask for 15k and 20k per year figures tomorrow so I can see when it is better stumping up the excess mileage rather than the increased monthly cost. However, a Skoda dealer said if you chop in the car at the end for another Skoda, the excess mileage is waived so should I just go for 6k per year?

Also, can a non-DSG owner confirm that the car has Maxidot - the brochure implies that you only get it with DSG cars.

Ta

Steve

Edited by Steve vRS

I've been offered this deal on a race blue estate:-

£2500 deposit

£329 per month for 36 months

£6900 GFV

On 25k miles per year. I'm going to ask for 15k and 20k per year figures tomorrow so I can see when it is better stumping up the excess mileage rather than the increased monthly cost. However, a Skoda dealer said if you chop in the car at the end for another Skoda, the excess mileage is waived so should I just go for 6k per year?

Also, can a non-DSG owner confirm that the car has Maxidot - the brochure implies that you only get it with DSG cars.

Ta

Steve

Manuals definitely have maxi dot. I'm trying to work out if there's MDI hidden somewhere.

Did you have a free IPOD lead for the MDI? I did and it ain't in the glove box like my previous VRs.

Welsh_kai_boy, is your car the dsg? I tried looking for Bluetooth on my manual and apparently the manual doesn't have bt... Gutted

Did you have a free IPOD lead for the MDI? I did and it ain't in the glove box like my previous VRs.

I haven't come across any lead yet. Seems like the same as the bluetooth, where when you read the Amundsen+ manual you expect these features but they're just not in the Blackline I suppose.

BT is on the headunit and need to be enabled using VCDS mine is a manual. please read the Amundsen features thread as well. There is a discalimer at the front of the manaul, MDI is easy to fit loom and module.

I'll have a read cheers. I don't reckon I'd find it easy though!

MDI seems a bit pointless given Bluetooth streaming and SD card.

TBH the SD card is plenty for my MP3 collection, it's not as though they're bulky. Even the MP3 play from data CD's is good for me as I've never had it before. :happy:

• Like 1

Asked my dealer what was the chance of having the Bluetooth enabled before I pick it up on Saturday. They said no problem they would do it with the PDI.

We will see when I get it.

Asked my dealer what was the chance of having the Bluetooth enabled before I pick it up on Saturday. They said no problem they would do it with the PDI.

We will see when I get it.

You will still need to fir the mic, hopefully good old UPS will deliver mine tomorrow.

You will still need to fir the mic, hopefully good old UPS will deliver mine tomorrow.

hoping I can do this myself (like others, with your assistance) but needed someone with VCDS to enable it first.

• Like 1

One more step closer to a delivery date. Car has a reg allocated now and I've signed the finance paperwork.

So maybe a week to go me hopes!

Dealer did a very good job on showing me Lifeshine, despite me saying at the beginning I won't be buying it! Didn't buy it.

Going to do a bit more research and do it myself - much more fun!

• Like 1

Taking a while to come is it? I ordered the cable a few days ago from Carsystems as well. Just hoping it'll fit the stereo OK!

Taking a while to come is it? I ordered the cable a few days ago from Carsystems as well. Just hoping it'll fit the stereo OK!

Not really, I have been tracking it online. It was ordered and shipped Tuesday and will arrive today. I ordered the green connector one as there's clips on the quadlock to hold it in (different to the old style which is the black one). Did you order the same one?