group1rs's black magic 2002 octy vrs

group1rs

• 3 weeks later...

Photobucket have deleted account for violation of terms and conditions. No exact reason given. It says in the small print they reserve the right to do this whenever they choose. I have photos on hard drive but need to create a new account. So when I get a spare weekend I shall attempt to upload pics again.

Photobucket have deleted account for violation of terms and conditions. No exact reason given. It says in the small print they reserve the right to do this whenever they choose. I have photos on hard drive but need to create a new account. So when I get a spare weekend I shall attempt to upload pics again.

Man that sucks, shame they didn't go into detail as you may unintentionally do it again?.

Think you may need more than a spare weekend for that lot :giggle:

• 1 month later...

Small update. After fitting new aircon rad I needed it refilled with refrigerant. Popped over to my friendly Skoda dealer Saunders Abbott this morning. Young Adam plugged his machine in and ran vacuum discharge for 30 mins. Not that there was anything left in system. Then re filled with required weight of gas. Result super cool aircon. It's never been this good. Just in time for the winter !

No pics as it's a gas and difficult to photograph.

• Like 2