How many have you spotted?

MickA

Well after owning our Citigo for nearly 5 weeks we've only seen one other driving around and that was miles away from us in Wiltshire.

Seen 2 Ups though locally, no Mii.

We are quite rare in this part of country, I know it's a new model but how many have others seen?

Mick

5 CitiGo's (mine :p, Bossfox' Red one, a Yellow one at beadles, and two Dealer demo cars i.e beadles & Sherlodge)

4 Up!'s (one black two silver one White)

1 Mii - On stilts outside my local seat dealer, was only there a day then it disappeared!

A green one locally, a white one with black alloys and carbon roof up north somewhere.

Only a couple of others.

Quite a few ups but not a single mii.

I have two UP!s in my street alone - both white. Lots of them around town.

I saw a handful of Citigos and one or two Miis. Mostly white ones.

My own Citigo was built (apparently) 3 weeks ago but my dealer hasn't called yet.

I had a Fiat Panda 100 HP for 2 years.It was a great car with everything on it and quite nippy.In 2 years i spotted only 4 others on the road. I guess most people bought the basic Panda and thought the 100 HP was too expensive at £10500,however i got it brand new discounted to £8000. It did 0-60 in 9 seconds but only did 30 MPG. I much prefer the 60 MPG i now get in my Smart.

The cars you see everywhere these days are the BMW MIni and the Fiat 500.

• 2 weeks later...

None yet of any model. I believe Citigo has just recently entered at number 27 in top 50 car sales here. Cars are more expensive here than in the UK. We paid €14,250 (£11,380) for our Elegance including the PID, which is an extra here. I'm sure they will gain popularity though as they becomes more established. Has to be with more and more people cutting back on outgoings. Skoda have promotion running nationally at present. Buy a Skoda before some date in November and get petrol for a year from a nominated garage chain for £0.79 ltr., normally about £1.25 per litre.

This useful site posted by pixel_viking helps put things in perspective though taking car sales numbers into account. Citigo position is very good I think given only been on market for relatively short time. http://bestsellingcarsblog.com/category/ireland/

I saw another one on Sunday. A three door model in green. Anyone on this forum? you were on the A515 just going in to Ashbourne. I wasn't in my Citigo though or I would have given you a wave.

Mick

Edited by MickA

Like most other posters here, we've not spotted even a single privately owned Citigo, even on our travels around Sheffield. Ups are a lot more common, but no Miis yet either. A bit worrying at first, because we know form the local dealer that they have sold quite a few - perhaps they only come out when it's really dark! :think:

Martin

Skoda have promotion running nationally at present. Buy a Skoda before some date in November and get petrol for a year from a nominated garage chain for £0.79 ltr., normally about £1.25 per litre.

Blimey - wonder how they police that, fill up car - go home, pump from one car to another, go back and fill up again.

Yes I know the dangers of doing that, but I am sure there are some that will try regardless. :@

• Like 1

Blimey - wonder how they police that, fill up car - go home, pump from one car to another, go back and fill up again.

Yes I know the dangers of doing that, but I am sure there are some that will try regardless. :@

The Citigo can contain 35l of gasoline. Considering that you need to keep some gas in the car in order not to damage the engine and to make the drive back and forward, let’s say you can transport 30l per trip.

That's 0,46GBP * 30 = 13,8GBP per trip not including depreciation, wear & tear and gas usage. It won't be worth the effort.

• 7 months later...

Thought I'd resurrect this thread - seeing loads of Citigos round here, probably more than the up! with the Mii definitely is last place.

Saw my first yellow 'go today, reckon I've seen at least half a dozen different Citigos round here this week.

I've seen around 10 in a whole year since they came out.

Plus about 20 UPs and maybe 3 Mii, including a white Demo Mii covered in graphics I've overtaken numerous times on the A12.

I've seen a few over the last few months, but not as many as I thought I would.

Often get the black Up! confused with the Citigo from distance, you can't see the rear glass.

Only seen two or three Mii and they've all been red.