Eddie-NLs Octavia Vrs Estate 170CR

Eddie-NL

It is 4x Tyre Valve sensors and a module with a loom.

Fairly easy to fit the wiring, I got the garage where I bought my wheels from to fit the valves

Where does the module go?

Does it still have a reset button on the dash?

Ed, just need to graft in a colour VW highline display. Since changing to a VW Tig the colour display just makes the maxidot look so boring.

I know

If the circuit board was the same it would have one now

I think the Yeti has a colour one as an option, but they are like mk6 golf clocks so have the same problem with the shape

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Module sits outside behind the rear bumper

There is no reset button, you fix the issue and the warning goes away automatically

Any pictures or part numbers? I'm struggling to find info on fitting this one.

• 2 weeks later...

New Update

Tried to fit Park Assist, unfortunately found out my ABS pump doesn't support it. Luckily I tested it with the sensors taped on the bumper.

I didn't want to change the ABS Pump so settled to fit front Optical Parking

Here are the results

ops5_zps1415ceac.jpg

ops4_zps9e1f5cec.jpg

ops3_zps99974ec3.jpg

ops2a_zps349c70be.jpg

ops2_zpsccb4eba4.jpg

ops1_zps273bb926.jpg

Eddie. I already have front and rear OPS fitted as standard on my 2012 octavia but I don't have the activation button. Do you have a how to fitting guide with all the bits I need. I popped the climatronic panel out and there is no wiring for it - which I was hoping there was.

Thanks

It has sensors on the front and rear bumper but no button, I thought it was strange because when I pulled up towards something I went to push the button and it was not there?

How did you install the button - where do the wires go ?

Eddie. I already have front and rear OPS fitted as standard on my 2012 octavia but I don't have the activation button. Do you have a how to fitting guide with all the bits I need. I popped the climatronic panel out and there is no wiring for it - which I was hoping there was.

Thanks

Have you had the car from new?

When I was looking for my car I also looked at an Octy vRS that had front and rear sensors and it had the button to turn them on and off like I have on my Superb. Could it be that yours have been retro fitted by a previous owner?

So how do you turn them on other than having to put the car in reverse? I can switch mine on via the button when I need to check how close the front if the car is to something.

it can't be factory fitted, the reason is simple

Factory kit won't work if one component doesn't work (sensor, button, buzzer, switch) failure of any single item will knock out the system.

My install is full factory retrofit, works like a factory one