Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

You Nicky Boy need to barred from Brisky!

Never, ever, ever mention the "W" word, you will curse us all and bring eternal damnation to yourself.

No need to bet now you have mentioned it, it will rain!

Jase, have a word.

In hindsight I have made a schoolboy mistake and I shall not turn up in recognition of this.

• Like 1

I'd give her one lol :D

I'm single.......not even I'm that desperate and I'm doing online dating!!

:p

Though golly nice of you to take one for the team. She aint sitting on my bonnnet though!

So . . . place your bets now - weather?

I'm going with a day of showers.

I do hope not, otherwise it will be an interesting track day with my tyre choice!!

Really looking forward to this not long to go now!

I wouldn't mind a bit of rain. :rain::dance:

It's easier to get the back out. :D

Not so good for spending time by the club stand though, we will all be sat in cars in the dry.

Im in! Thanks to JoshH I have track time and the black rat will be a beasting!

Nobbafet is still after tracktime and another advanced entry ticket if anyone has a change of plan?

Looking forward to it.

Can you send me your full name and address please Olly? I don't think I will be passing in Exeter over next couple of weeks to drop in

Nobafett is next on the reserve list, so will have to wait and see. :)

Awaiting the package from Combe now. Once received I am aiming for an overnight turnaround to get them back out to everyone. :thumbup:

I think I owe you 60p for postage, can you wait 'til Combe for payment :giggle:

I think I owe you 60p for postage, can you wait 'til Combe for payment :giggle:

I was going to say you weren't on my list, but you've damn well gone and changed your userID totally confusing me! :D

You don't owe me postage because P&P is built into the cost of the track session. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I was going to say you weren't on my list, but you've damn well gone and changed your userID totally confusing me! :D

You don't owe me postage because P&P is built into the cost of the track session. :thumbup:

it's my original ID that I signed up with but then I got fed up with people calling me ljp01 instead of Lee, so I changed it back :D