Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

Had a great day yesturday! Cheers Jason! Aparrently you could smell my brakes at quary :-/ i didnt get any fade at all though, so a but strange! Only thing to put a downer on it was on the way home i believe my offside drive shaft gave up :-/ sometimes its a good thing to work a Skoda dealer!

Cheers for the pictures and thanks again Jason for organising it!

Ilmor

have you got the next few minutes after this video finishes? I want to see where the black Octy passed me.

Good footage, does your brake pedal still have more travel than on the drive to the circuit?

That's all the track footage on the GoPro I had. Stopped it when we pitted so nothing was cut out. Even on video it looks close. If I had been a touch quicker through that corner I could have ended up clipping him. Cossie passed me as it should have been done and I'd seen him first so went to move over then there was a black Evo where I wanted to go

• Like 1

have you got the next few minutes after this video finishes? I want to see where the black Octy passed me.

Good footage, does your brake pedal still have more travel than on the drive to the circuit?

the estate? I passed u coming out of bobbies. u were in the 55 plate blue fabia yes? I thought it was u holding me up. lol. guess it was the mkII octy.

Sign into Youtube and go tell him

wasnt sure if u would be happy if i did. I think the "W" motion as he went passed and then me going passed him on warm down and blasting my horn at him got point across. but can if u want. :giggle:

the estate? I passed u coming out of bobbies. u were in the 55 plate blue fabia yes? I thought it was u holding me up. lol. guess it was the mkII octy.

That was me mate, I was flat on it but couldn't catch the Octy on the straight, then he would hit the brakes way before the Fabia needed to brake, couldn't pass in the corners because of no overtake signs.

Once the Focus passed me and slotted in the gap for the chicane this really did cause a queue as you can see on my video footage. Such is life though and I suppose we were not competing for podium or championship points, just out for some fun.

• Like 1

That's all the track footage on the GoPro I had. Stopped it when we pitted so nothing was cut out. Even on video it looks close. If I had been a touch quicker through that corner I could have ended up clipping him. Cossie passed me as it should have been done and I'd seen him first so went to move over then there was a black Evo where I wanted to go

It looked close where I was sat too.

I think you can choose to drop audio in your editing or you can edit on youtube and overlay with music so your speech is drowned out. You can do this in video manager on youtube

I can't log in to youtubeto upload mine :(

I was happy I could up the overtaking count of everyone else :)

Why? Forgot password or not registered for an account?

Both I think. I set up an account years ago which may have been deactivated and now I can't login with my gmail account :(

I did try from photobucket but it can't upload windows movie maker videos.

Here's a couple of snaps though

IMG_3938_zps6c8a0c3e.jpg

IMG_3941_zps3a924cb5.jpg

IMG_3956_zpseb053828.jpg

IMG_3957_zps4a5db3c8.jpg

IMG_3958_zps638c4149.jpg

IMG_3959_zps7797dfd8.jpg

IMG_3960_zps7326861d.jpg

IMG_3961_zps95e22cf9.jpg

IMG_3962_zps65c900f1.jpg

IMG_3963_zpsb991766e.jpg

• Like 2