How Fast are Briskoda #3 - 1st June

PastyBoy

dont want any muppets there on the track with me! lets fill those last places!!!!!

Must admit, other than the nurburgring, i've not yet had any idiots driving dangerously near me on any of my trackdays, the worst I normally get is people who dont like to let others overtake, but thats not dangerous, just irritating. TBH, the moment anyone starts tail gating me, i just let them past anyway and in fairness if they are cose enough on track to be able to tail gate me, they are obviously faster.

Anyway, reading this thread, id be looking closer to home for those idiots!!

I got an e-mail from MSV bedford autodrome are now advertising our "how fast " day :( dont want any muppets there on the track with me! lets fill those last places!!!!!

They've only opened up the 8am session which is the one before us. Their final timed laps session is during our briefing. When we go out, they'll have left :)
  • Like 1

Must admit, other than the nurburgring, i've not yet had any idiots driving dangerously near me on any of my trackdays, the worst I normally get is people who dont like to let others overtake, but thats not dangerous, just irritating. TBH, the moment anyone starts tail gating me, i just let them past anyway and in fairness if they are cose enough on track to be able to tail gate me, they are obviously faster.

Anyway, reading this thread, id be looking closer to home for those idiots!!

first track I did was nurburgring last year, and it was good, and everyone (public) behaved well.... then I went to castle combe, saw 3 BIG accidents, and people driving like ******* idiots...... If I wasn't on the briskoda only session, I would have forefited my money and not gone on!

I know you do lots, and have more experiance than me,so hopefully that was just a bad day, and all the others I have comming up will be better! but castle combe frightened me a bit, i want to enjoy my car on a track, but dont want some muppet trying to take me out :o

• Like 2

Fabia 2 1.4 TDI 80 :)

Looks like I'm cheering from outside ;)

Do a remap and come over. People here are happy with a Sharkperformance remap on your motor. You have no reason for not coming :). We could use some calming female presence in that testosterone storm ;)

Castle Combe was dangerous, I was out in the first session with Mr 205 boy and the likes, also the many offs were totally unnecessary, ask the Clio driver.

Oulton Park was a completely different experience with plenty of space.

Not too sure about vRSy's comments though, if he is correct time will tell.

See you on the the 1st.

• Like 2

Do a remap and come over. People here are happy with a Sharkperformance remap on your motor. You have no reason for not coming :). We could use some calming female presence in that testosterone storm ;)

This car was to save money not spend it ;) plus my insurance wouldn't cover me :(

Jase, let me know if you need any parts, I could arrange some loan bits from my mate at Central, or Jabo could lend you his MK II and you can show him how to get the best from it :rock: