What are you listening to right now while reading this?

Money hungry

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Gaz

I think Gimme shelter was the music to an RAC ad back in the 80s. It's been in a Vietnam movie as well. Air America IIRC which technically was Laos lol

Good track anyway 👍

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heard this on Reacher s2 and I like it a lot

Edited by Aspman
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, @Lee said:

Has this been posted before?

Tubular Bells Part 1

👍Don't think so. I remember when this came out in '73. Was all the rage at the time & very different to other music we were listening to at the time & still is to a point today. It was also the very 1st album released under Richard Branson's Virgin Records brand.  

jist hung out the beach gear on the balcony, listening to a podcast in one ear (Sceptics Guide to the Universe episode from 2008... because i have to start a podcast series from its beginning) and the waves rolling on beach while drinkin a beer. only interruption being the occasional hairdryer powered moped buzzing down the road between me and the beach. still in just a tshirt at 10pm.. in February... this is just so weird for me :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit of a sucker for the harmony of a good choir :blush  I liked this rendition:

G

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Watching an old Top Gear which featured an advert with Future Islands Seasons track - a great band and album. Have now switched over to Radio 5L