Singapore Jail isnt fun.

No. Give the guy a friggin break. Okay its a little obvious that his fabias not running 450 brake. The darkside developments golf 4 motion pd130 is runnin about 350 bhp and thats tuned out of its tits

But seriously im just saying how you guys come across. If you wana welcome people and make them feel wanted then people need to change the way they talk to one another

• Like 3

• Administrators

Shortly after I joined this site early to mid 2012, I took a trip out to Dubai with my Fabia VRs for IRS upgrade. From there i travelled to Hong Kong to do a set, Im a DJ, and on my return to Dubai I ran into trouble.

I always like to visit Singapore when Im near as I have an old friend there, plus its a beautiful country. However the last time I was there I apparently broke 3 laws. So as soon as my passport ran through immigration, I was arrested and led away.

I cannot go into details the "crimes" I apparently commited, needless to say they are pathetic and not considred crimes in modern civilised wetern countries, as I am no fighting to appeal and clear my name.

I was released just before Christmas, where I travelled straight to my home in Malibu to see my wife and 3 children. It was a Christmas none of us took for granted, and a new year worth celebrating, so for once I didnt work it. My children have grown, and I have missed two birthdays.

I am now currently in the UK for a short visit to arrange studio time with some artists, before finally returning to Dubai to get back my car, whatever state it is in. I hope it is still there as the Arabs dont like being kept waiting when it comes to payment, and have a nasty habbit of dismantling cars for scrap. I havent heard from them which Im taking as a good sign.

Anyway, this is my update, and I hope to be back on here when I return with my car.

Fingers crossed

Mr E.

Yikes!

It's scary how little things can escalate. Friend was in a similar boat for ignoring an italian speeding ticket and he's a bleeding lawyer.

The problem is knowing all the intricacies of the countries you pass through. Like how much alcohol in country x v country y. I remember being paranoid finding out I was a in a zero country having had a pint with lunch, when we found out. We had a drive to get back, so I went for walk.

If its 20v turbo conversion whitch can be done theres no reason why it couldnt be 450bhp, be better with pics etc, al lol if it is then youll all have to eat humble pie, another forum member said to me about the amount of slaggin off etc for no reason and now i see where hes coming from

• Like 2

Reading this and your all actually a bunch of ****s lol. No need for a load of the comments on here

I think saying we are all a bunch of (whatever, but probably not polite) is rather harsh.

There are several posts in this thread that appear to be sensible.

lol

• Like 1

Singapore has funny laws, but they aren't afraid to make an example of you. Which imo is great, respect their codes and they respect you :) (unlike other countries....)

Can get jailed for throwing litter or chewing gum. :thumbup:

pathetic and not considred crimes in modern civilised wetern countries

Not sure what ones implying but Singapore is doing very well for themselves in terms of economy and culture considering.

Read this, not convinced on many factors.

However I have pished myself laughing at some of the responses, we have a collective excellent sense of humour hahahaha. Gonna read it again for some of the highlights.

To the OP, If diesel, you have maybe exaggerated a lot! leaving all else you say open to the same judgement! If what happened to you is genuine - then thorough research of any land you travel to is essential to avoid chastisement by the authorities.

No one should have to go without seeing theyre children, so im sorry for you in this if it is in fact genuine.

Edited by Lofty79
  • Like 1

I think saying we are all a bunch of (whatever, but probably not polite) is rather harsh.

There are several posts in this thread that appear to be sensible.

lol

But the majority of them are. No need. Thi site is goin more and more down hill. Ive heard people speak really badly of this forum soley because or the rude cockey characters on here

Everyone loves a bit of banter but throwing abuse at a non regular is a bit off

To the op....

For the avoidance of any doubt, any chance you and I can meet up as I am a fellow Bristolian :thumbup: and would love to see how 450 horses feels :)

just buy 45 packs of Tesco Value burgers :D
  • Like 2