I found my Superb: She's called Audrey!

i think the rear window is quite small for the size of car mine demists quite fast and clears within a minute or something like that but i think the large door mirrors which i love makes up for it they let you see right down the whole of the car

Are your wheels diamond cut (polished) on the front face of the spokes? they look pained from what I can see from this photo:

But a few things i noted abt car:

1. No dust caps for the wheel bolts

- Thomasz(SkodaParts) say it cost 88p per cap + discounts! Nice one, Thomas! :-)

image_zpse5175585.jpg

Not a bad thing though as they WILL corrode if they have not been refurbished already.

Back killing me? Not sure if seat of just me being old!

The seat does take a bit of setting up to suit you, I suffer with a pretty major back problem (torn disc and a major back operation) yet I can get the seat comfortable enough for a 250 mile non stop journey without suffering (I have the lower lumbar support pumped fully out, so it puts pressure on my lower back)

Cheers guys for all your compliments!

Martin!

Erm dunno.

The advert does say 29" thermisto alloys - which if i remember right u said wer diamond cut.

If the weather improves 2moro - i ll take more pics for u.

Thomasz was impressed i had a spare wheel (most have canister).

The mats he sold me where the most expensive premier carpets.

But i found thn very THIN.

So he gave me the STANDARD carpets to compare.

Thy wer EXACTLY the same except: the edging! Eeek!

Still, the premier mats have been discontinued now - replace with a new product.

One other thing i noticed (again compared with the Scooby).

I drives the Scooby over 70mph without realising it.

Audrey, i was only driving 55-65mph most times coz it felt like driving 70+!!!

Why is tht?

If a smaller car thn i would understand - but audrey is 20cm longer and 10cm wider and a lot taller thn the Scooby?!!

the 3rd brake light should flash 2 times when you press the right hand side button when you press it the brake light should flash for about 3 seconds and you will also hear the mechanism's changing over when it stops you press the middle button and then you will have a hatch

Good luck with this car Chan, got mine last April and still love it. By the way I call my one Daniella after the lovely czech tennis player Daniella Hantuchova ( Hantuskoda)

Cheers Superbrex!

Are we the only 2 members with names for our cars?

the 3rd brake light should flash 2 times when you press the right hand side button when you press it the brake light should flash for about 3 seconds and you will also hear the mechanism's changing over when it stops you press the middle button and then you will have a hatch

Hmmm i ned to chk this.

I just saw the 3rd brake light come on for about a sec.

Thn it flash twice and tht was it.. I think?

When do u use the Heated Window and windscreen demister?

Obviously ice will be heated windscreen.

Like tonite whn i sat in the car in the rain - all the glass misted.

So shud i use the normal blast of aircon on windscreen or heated windscreen?

When do u use the Heated Window and windscreen demister?

Obviously ice will be heated windscreen.

Like tonite whn i sat in the car in the rain - all the glass misted.

So shud i use the normal blast of aircon on windscreen or heated windscreen?

I use mine anytime I want the screen cleared, inside or outside, it is normally only needed for around a minute before the screen is cleared and I turn it back off again (2 or 3 mins maybe if the screen is frozen)

• Like 1

Smashing purchase in the best colour combo too. Bet you desperate for hard frost now to test your heated windshield.

I'd live this option too. But having that fine zig zag wire through the windshield does my head in. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to how clean the glass is and how crystal clear my view is.

Sent from my iPhone upside down, using Tapatalk whilst in a taxi rank

Smashing purchase in the best colour combo too. Bet you desperate for hard frost now to test your heated windshield.

I'd live this option too. But having that fine zig zag wire through the windshield does my head in. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to how clean the glass is and how crystal clear my view is.

Cheers Jonnie!

Er, no - no frost or snow please - after being hit by a snow blizzard last Friday - eeek!

Yes, its great to have the Heated Windscreen!

I have not noticed it until this moring's commute to work in the dark - everything looks twisted (the lights on the road is changed due to the heating elements) - it like living in the Twilight Zone! :-)

Clean windscreen?

Can I ask wot u use and wot is the regime?

I usually use Glass Cleaner (containing vinegar).

Or SHOWROOM SHINE detailing spray.

But, due to the no-wiper rear screen - I am tempted to use RAIN-X....wot u think?

• Like 1

I use Meguiars glass cleaner. I buy a lot of Meguiars products in bulk. Most of them in US gallon containers with pump nossels and dilute them with water in their appropriate spray bottles. Seeing as my Superb is a taxi I like to keep the cost down but I find Meguiars to be really good in performance.