My Mk2 VRS Estate, few new pics

Spent a few hours on this yesterday so thought I'd take the opportunity to get some pics up!

Finished with an £800 Wax (Swissvax Crystal Rock) too.....

I really really love this colour, one of the nicest Blue's out there in my opinion! I used to think Estoril Blue was as good as it got but I do love this now.

Detailed189Large_zpsba3dec09.jpg

Detailed190Large_zps7f146a1a.jpg

Detailed203Large_zps5ff776b1.jpg

Detailed205Large_zps0a1e3601.jpg

Detailed211Large_zps358d6a80.jpg

Detailed185Large_zps0bb93d72.jpg

Detailed187Large_zps327fd2a0.jpg

Detailed210Large_zps2bef57d1.jpg

Detailed199Large_zpsa6fc0d13.jpg

Detailed209Large_zpsef53e3af.jpg

Detailed201Large_zpscc0907f0.jpg

Detailed202Large_zps3236ddc9.jpg

Detailed215Large_zps3fe6dce4.jpg

Nice car but you really need to sort that awful and illegal number plate out, it looks crap.

Thanks for your opinion but I've had it for nearly 10 years now, My Wife bought it for me and although it is illegally spaced by one digit I've never had a problem with it - There's far worse ones around with italic fonts and dots here and there to change what the digits / letters actually say so maybe that's why Mr Plod has never given me grief...

Nice car but you really need to sort that awful and illegal number plate out, it looks crap.

It's certainly not the worst I've seen, it actually looks ok.

Nice car, prefair standard rims to rs4's

G

• Like 1

I'm glad this has turned purely into a discussion about the plate :giggle:

I won't be the first, last or only person on here with this so I don't see why people have such an issue with it - It's up to me at the end of the day and as said it's been nearly 10 years now without an issue...

I'm sure they'd use it as a reason to pull me if I was acting like an idiot but it's not like I'm going to get a huge fine or loads of points for it as long as the car is roadworthy with good tyres etc it's not likely to be a huge issue for most police. As said it's not like it's odd fonts or got special dots stuck over it to make letters or numbers look like something else.

Thanks for any comments but can we leave the plate now? :love:

Yeah it was all properly polished and refined before waxing! I'm surprised about the wheels, I think they really set it off compared to the standard ones! I'd have liked the newer style facelift wheels but the originals were a bit "nicey nicey" looking for me.

Nice job - from some angles the wheels look ok but from others it doesn't, perhaps it's just me!

Need to bin that dealer sticker in the back window though! :rofl:

I'm surprised about the wheels, I think they really set it off compared to the standard ones!

What width and offset are they? Mind you they're always going to be a hard-win for me, I'd change them on an RS4 if I had the opportunity :)

That is one lovely looking car! I am very tempted to get a rotary polisher myself - I don't think that you can beat the shine that it gives you. I also like the wheels. All in all, I like!

• Like 1

I'm booked into the detailer in a few weeks to get the Boxster done. He has been recommending Crystal Rock too. Porsche Cobalt Blue isn't a million miles away from RB, so if it looks that good I'll be over the moon.

• Like 1